ADVERTISEMENT

Cousins and Brothers in Virginia

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The last sentence got weird. Live together in the same house?
--------------------
Two babies in Virginia are going viral because they're cousins . . . and also twin BROTHERS.
They've got the same DNA, because both sets of parents are IDENTICAL TWINS. Their moms are identical and married two identical twin brothers. So in addition to being cousins, the two babies are also "genetic brothers"
If they took a DNA test, it would say they're siblings, even though they're not. Their parents met in 2017 at a festival for twins, and got married a year later. Now they all live together in the same house.

274323760_363093995819476_2117226071114518773_n.jpg

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I don't know if I've ever said this before, or made my feelings known, but the identical cousin thing has always made me freakish. Same thing is true with midgets. Just an eerie feeling I get. Used to be the same when it came to the Amish, until I married one. That children of the corn movie kind of scarred me back in the 70s, and whenever I would see the Amish, my mind would immediately go to Isaac Chroner.

Looking at those girls, one has to wonder how BC would rate them. Thinking he would go with a 9.4 or so, but I'm going to give them both a 5.8, due to what appears to be somewhat decent rackage.

I don't know if I've ever said this before, or made my feelings known, but the identical cousin thing has always made me freakish. Same thing is true with midgets. Just an eerie feeling I get. Used to be the same when it came to the Amish, until I married one. That children of the corn movie kind of scarred me back in the 70s, and whenever I would see the Amish, my mind would immediately go to Isaac Chroner.

Malachaiiiiii

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Looking at those girls, one has to wonder how BC would rate them. Thinking he would go with a 9.4 or so, but I'm going to give them both a 5.8, due to what appears to be somewhat decent rackage.
He's such a good friend, that he lies to them to show his "loyalty" instead of being honest with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT