ADVERTISEMENT

Cramsey vs MTSU

Exactly, he was personable

Doc and Dana H. are literally the opposite of BP and Nehlen. It's too bad because this state would rather have the personalities of the latters..
State...? sounds like only a few on here care.....

I highly doubt WVU fans are complaining about Dana’s personality, undefeated and ranked 9th... let’s force the coach to be more personable that will make our fan base happy!! Hahaha yea right!

I highly doubt WVU fans are complaining about Dana’s personality, undefeated and ranked 9th... let’s force the coach to be more personable that will make our fan base happy!! Hahaha yea right!

Believe me, one random season where he lucked into Will Grier does not change many opinions. He has supporters and ones that are not, but this season doesn't change anyone's mind either way.

And no one is forcing them to be anything... but then they wonder why the donations aren't bigger or there are more empty seats. Personable, marketing.... those things matter ;-)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT