ADVERTISEMENT

Damn! How dumb can he be?

Keep holding onto that notion for now Beetle Bailey
remember when the market was going to crash and the economy was going to go to hell if trump was elected president? yeah, i do. sounds like yore the one still "holding onto that notion".

how anybody could hope the economy would fail just because they don't like the sitting POTUS is way beyond me. yet, i've witnessed it time and again over the past two years. as i've indicated many a time: you leftist liberal prix are a mentally deranged bunch.

With back-to-back-to back fruitcakes doing their primetime anti-Trump shows, they should consider changing the name from CNN to QNN.

Reactions: WV-FAN
How do we know he's a "billionaire"? Because he says so? To my knowledge, we haven't been able to review records that might verify that claim.
Maybe he’s not. Makes win and presidency even more impressive

200.gif

Dear Collis P Marine, he showed a loss so he didn't have to pay taxes. He took advantage of the tax system and laws. That's pretty smart. Showing that loss is not real money, hello. Have a good day Collis P Marine.
Why would he do that when he could just lose money and pay more in taxes...that's so stupid ;-) After reading this, I'm sure that Marine claims no tax breaks on his taxes. How could he, when he is so against anyone else doing so?

I beg to difer, while most of Greed's posts can be described as dumb or stupid, this one is more of a lie.

0B3XD2.gif

Under cheetos:

Less jobs created.
Labor force participation rate lower.
Bigger federal deficit.
More national debt.
U S trade deficit highest ever.

Reactions: dherd
Thanks Obama. Will take some time to recover from your attempted murder of America, but TRUMP is getting it done in amazing fashion.

PS - why does greed lie every time his lips move?

Under cheetos:

Less jobs created.
Labor force participation rate lower.
Bigger federal deficit.
More national debt.
U S trade deficit highest ever.

Reactions: dherd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT