ADVERTISEMENT

Dave Chappelle

This was my least favorite Chappelle special. It wasn’t near as funny as his previous ones.

This was my least favorite Chappelle special. It wasn’t near as funny as his previous ones.
Probably because at the very start he stated he was going to bring together the reasons behind his beliefs. At that moment, I knew it would be more serious, but still funny.
He made some good points, especially about the outrage culture using their race when it benefits them.

Reactions: Jartard
Probably because at the very start he stated he was going to bring together the reasons behind his beliefs. At that moment, I knew it would be more serious, but still funny.
He made some good points, especially about the outrage culture using their race when it benefits them.
I’ve been a chappelle fan since Robin Hood men in tights. I know his act. It was fairly obvious from the beginning he was going in with an agenda. His jokes seemed more forced in this special. I complete understand his points and yes at times it was funny but overall not even close to his best

Better speak up now people. Thr govt a s left are going full control mode. Do not speak against the school board, covid rules and mandates, or be a conservative

Be prepared t he day of reckoning is coming.

I’ve been a chappelle fan since Robin Hood men in tights. I know his act. It was fairly obvious from the beginning he was going in with an agenda. His jokes seemed more forced in this special. I complete understand his points and yes at times it was funny but overall not even close to his best

I lived on the movie Half Baked when I was in college and couldn’t afford cable.

Last edited:
Apologies, they are trying to infringe on your ability to send death threats to school boards.
That is not what this is about. First of all a local police agency could handle a death threat at a local school board. This is about silencing critics of the public education system which the left loves and breeds their through process into. It is not just about this. It is also about silencing people on social media. Silencing people about Covid directives or differing opinions on such.

This shit is straight out of the Soviet Union.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
When you see anything bad happening to anybody criticizing school boards without doing ape-shit stuff like screaming at school kids as they walk into school or sending death threats to school board members let me know.

When you see anything bad happening to anybody criticizing school boards without doing ape-shit stuff like screaming at school kids as they walk into school or sending death threats to school board members let me know.
Ok....hhaaa

There is no denying wha this is about

A dem governor candidate just said parents don't have say so in their child's education. Democrats run the system. They don't like alternatives or differing opinions.

Crush opposition

Gender is a fact, and there are only two of them, despite what the leftist maniacs say.

No, moron. You mean “sex,” not “gender.”

“Sex,” outside of chromosomal abnormalities/deformities, is comprised of only two. “Gender” is entirely different than “sex.”

This is why morons like you and those who liked your post should avoid discussing things outside last night’s Hee Haw episode. If any of you said what you did in a medical circle, you’d be laughed at for being uneducated.

• Haha

“Sex,” outside of chromosomal abnormalities/deformities, is comprised of only two. “Gender” is entirely different than “sex.”

This is why morons like you and those who liked your post should avoid discussing things outside last night’s Hee Haw episode. If any of you said what you did in a medical circle, you’d be laughed at for being uneducated.
Come on, man. You know what’s what. Look in a dictionary from like 10 years ago for the definition compared to now.

What’s the name of the party that expectant parents have that has either pink or blue colors involved called? Is that a sex party?

• Haha
Reactions: Marshall Jeff

Type in the word “gender” on your cell phone and tell me what the first 5 words say.

Gender and sex were synonyms until 2 years ago.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

#RealTalk

58461725c305e6e6.png

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT