ADVERTISEMENT

Eclipse

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I saw one a few years ago down in South Carolina when it came through. I was doing some fishing. Started to turn dark, birds started acting all weird and roosted. Right in the middle of the day. Then, it was over. It was a good day for fishing. Wonder how the almanac predicted the fishing that day? Or those lunar tables and all that. They get it right sometimes. I remember I was catching the shit out of fish and it was crowded with all the people staring at it and all that. Birds went crazy and I landed a nice pompano.

Other than that there wasn't too much too it. It was like looking through some some glasses or something for a few minutes. Animals get all freaked out, but I guess the fish didn't know the difference.

38WjFIz.jpeg

We having one today? See people posting on Facebook like it's a Saturday afternoon and they're all half crocked. Tell rifle not to watch. I don't think he's healed up enough yet, based on his recent posts. Head injuries often tend to linger. Fetterman is doing better though.

We having one today? See people posting on Facebook like it's a Saturday afternoon and they're all half crocked. Tell rifle not to watch. I don't think he's healed up enough yet, based on his recent posts. Head injuries often tend to linger. Fetterman is doing better though.
When the sun comes back out his head will get sunburned. After all he has been through, he doesn't need that.

I could tell if got a little darker outside by looking out the window. It was either the eclipse or some clouds. Either way, didn’t feel like getting up to check.

Dems would wear masks again for months if it meant a way to game the election again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT