ADVERTISEMENT

Dead Last: WV is Just Terrible

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Welp, we found something else that West Virginia is the worst in the country: hitting animals (probably fvcking them, too, but I’m not sure stats are kept for that).

West Virginians have the highest chance of an auto insurance claim from hitting an animal with their car. The high rate is due to winding roads, a high population of deer, lack of urban areas, and frankly, a lot of stupid god-damned residents.

What a shithole state. Even the animals in the state are so uneducated and dumb that they don’t know to get out of the fvcking way of cars:

Welp, we found something else that West Virginia is the worst in the country: hitting animals (probably fvcking them, too, but I’m not sure stats are kept for that).

West Virginians have the highest chance of an auto insurance claim from hitting an animal with their car. The high rate is due to winding roads, a high population of deer, lack of urban areas, and frankly, a lot of stupid god-damned residents.

What a shithole state. Even the animals in the state are so uneducated and dumb that they don’t know to get out of the fvcking way of cars:

🤣🤣😂😂😅😅😆

You're trying way too hard.

I'll take my chances with the wild animals, over streets paved with human feces, homeless encampments and welcomed illegal, foreign, nationals, who your tax dollars are paying for.

More likely to hit an animal while driving....😂😂😂😂😂

Number One Reaction GIF by Super Simple

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I heard Utah is the #1 state where you are most likely to hit joggers while riding a bike. There humans are too stupid to see a bike heading at them and too stupid to drive their bike around obstacles.
I am fine with this as long as they are just hitting the joggers, the runners are able to get out of the way.

Trying way too hard baldy. Ok we see you, now run along.

I heard Utah is the #1 state where you are most likely to hit joggers while riding a bike. There humans are too stupid to see a bike heading at them and too stupid to drive their bike around obstacles.
Christ, you fvcked this one up in numerous ways.

First, the word you’re looking for is “their,” not “there.” If you truly meant “there,” you’d need a comma after it. And you’re talking about the stupidity of residents in other states?

Next, the bike accident didn’t happen in Utah. Even though I own three properties there - two in the same project - I am a California resident/property owner. Prior to the accident, I spent about 50% of my nights there. Since the accident, I have spent all except for two nights there. California is where the accident happened, not Utah.

Continuing, it wasn’t a jogger. It was a guy picking fruit who carelessly decided to walk backgrounds into the bike path without looking and while being blocked by the groves, so even an oncoming biker wouldn’t have been able to see him walking into the path until it was too late.

Also, Utah isn’t ranked last or close to last in many important categories like WV is, so attempting to take a dig at a far superior state is as foolish as Crispy Lips trying to continue bashing California from his shithole town.

Finally, hitting joggers with a car, bike, or anything else in WV would be nearly impossible. That’s because WV is ranked as both the laziest and unhealthiest state in the country, so just seeing a jogger would be as likely as your children having fond memories of their childhood ever since you stole that away from them.

Trying way too hard baldy. Ok we see you, now run along.
Wait: the guy who gets mocked by his fellow political party supporters and who rarely gets anybody to communicate with him on here ever since Middle Class Murox threw a tantrum and ran home is trying to say that I need acknowledgment? That’s special.

First, the word you’re looking for is “their,” not “there.” If you truly meant “there,” you’d need a comma after it. And you’re talking about the stupidity of residents in other states?

Next, the bike accident didn’t happen in Utah. Even though I own three properties there - two in the same project - I am a California resident/property owner. Prior to the accident, I spent about 50% of my nights there. Since the accident, I have spent all except for two nights there. California is where the accident happened, not Utah.

Continuing, it wasn’t a jogger. It was a guy picking fruit who carelessly decided to walk backgrounds into the bike path without looking and while being blocked by the groves, so even an oncoming biker wouldn’t have been able to see him walking into the path until it was too late.

Also, Utah isn’t ranked last or close to last in many important categories like WV is, so attempting to take a dig at a far superior state is as foolish as Crispy Lips trying to continue bashing California from his shithole town.

Finally, hitting joggers with a car, bike, or anything else in WV would be nearly impossible. That’s because WV is ranked as both the laziest and unhealthiest state in the country, so just seeing a jogger would be as likely as your children having fond memories of their childhood ever since you stole that away from them.

Wait: the guy who gets mocked by his fellow political party supporters and who rarely gets anybody to communicate with him on here ever since Middle Class Murox threw a tantrum and ran home is trying to say that I need acknowledgment? That’s special.

Oh, good Lord. Do you see yourself?

Are you serious right now?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Oh, good Lord. Do you see yourself?
Yes, when in front of a mirror or when looking at pictures that all of my fans take of me.

People always used to say I was a machine due to my non-stop work ethic and inability to get fatigued. Now, they’re closer to being accurate since I’m now half-metal. Let me know if you want to see the MRI images of my brain damage, which strangely, has led me to being even more intelligent.

Yes, when in front of a mirror or when looking at pictures that all of my fans take of me.

People always used to say I was a machine due to my non-stop work ethic and inability to get fatigued. Now, they’re closer to being accurate since I’m now half-metal. Let me know if you want to see the MRI images of my brain damage, which strangely, has led me to being even more intelligent.

Again, you're trying way too hard. Am I supposed to be impressed? Whatever, Steve Austin.

You're, evidently, a wealthy person who isn't affected by country-destroying, Democrat, policies.

You're more likely to hit an animal while driving in West Virginia. So what?

You're more likely to step in human shit in California.

You're out of touch with our reality.

You're good either way, so leave us the hell alone and stop voting for current Democrat policies. Help save our country instead of being cool with its destruction.

You really are too stupid to realize we are all laughing at you.

You really just typed all that? You are here to have people "communicate" with you? You are a pathetic person.

Again, you're trying way too hard. Am I supposed to be impressed? Whatever, Steve Austin.

You're, evidently, a wealthy person who isn't affected by country-destroying, Democrat, policies.

You're more likely to hit an animal while driving in West Virginia. So what?

You're more likely to step in human shit in California.

You're out of touch with our reality.

You're good either way, so leave us the hell alone and stop voting for current Democrat policies. Help save our country instead of being cool with its destruction.
He's the only wealthy person in the country on a message board trying to convince strangers who do not care, that he is, in fact wealthy. Pathetic.

If that truly is your chest XR, then that's fvcked up man.

Did the guy who caused the accident work for a company so that you can sue their asses?

He's the only wealthy person in the country on a message board trying to convince strangers who do not care, that he is, in fact wealthy. Pathetic.
Dork, I am not the one who is mentioning wealth. That is Crispy Lips. I am just glad that you finally found somebody who interacts with you since everybody has ignored you ever since Middle Class Murox went off the deep end and lost all of his credibility on here.

If that truly is your chest XR, then that's fvcked up man.

Did the guy who caused the accident work for a company so that you can sue their asses?

It's mine. Those were just taken last week. For whatever reason, the thoracic surgeon claimed he had no reason to do x-rays after the initial surgery on my ribs, because he has done these hundreds of times (while also acknowledging all of his framed magazine covers around his office from local/state publications touting his expertise). After just one follow-up appointment with him after he added seven metal plates to my nine fractured ribs, he said I didn't need to come back again.

So when my primary care physician saw how swollen and painful that area was on me nine weeks after surgery, he immediately ordered more x-rays. According to his radiologist, two of the ribs appear to now have malunion. So more surgery may be needed to recut me, remove some of the metal, and move the ribs to better align and then add metal again . . . or recut me, add bone tissue, etc. In fact, when I had my one and only follow-up with him after the surgery, my mom asked him if there is any chance for malunion or related issues. He arrogantly laughed and said "I am just going to act like you didn't say that. I'll pretend that I didn't hear that."

I don't want to go back to that thoracic surgeon until my orthopedic surgeon weighs in on the issue, because I know the thoracic surgeon will not take any responsibility for it. I don't know if he had done x-rays within the first few weeks after the surgery, if he would have been able to observe or help correct the malunion (if that is, in fact, what it is).

I have two really good doctors (orthopedic surgeon and primary care), a good physical therapist, and two doctors who have been bad (thoracic surgeon and neurologist). My neurologist was a small Asian male with black painted fingernails, jailhouse looking tattoos on his fingers, Doc Martins, was wearing cargo pants where the pockets were down on the outside of his ankle area, and has a strange obsession with Alice in Wonderland based on all of the framed pictures of their characters and all of the books he has on that story in his office. After my first appointment with him, he tried getting me to not work for two months, come to his "brain camp" clinic multiple times per week, come to his speech therapy clinic (I could see if I sounded like Middle Class Murox when I talked, but I don't), and some other clinic. When I met with him again last week, he requested the same and wanted me to come to his PT clinic for my neck instead of my current PT office. It seems like a racket to refer me to all of his own network and keep getting that insurance money. He also made me wait for nearly an hour after my scheduled appointment last week. He apologized for that as well as profusely apologizing for not remembering specifics of my situation. He ordered the MRIs and hadn't even reviewed them until I was there.

I have no idea who the guy was who caused the accident. According to the eyewitness who helped me, the guy left shortly thereafter. The fire truck that came first didn't bother trying to find him. He wasn't working for a company while it happened. However, the designated bike lanes (which this guy was parked in) are frequently blocked due to cars stopped in them. The HOA/town will argue they can't do anything about people breaking the law and stopping in those lanes. But the number of HOA/town vendors who frequently stop in these lanes for hours at a time is out of control. I rarely have been in a car the last two months, but I have well over a dozen pictures of vendors being parked in those lanes that are allowed by the HOA.

Your original story was “a group of people walked in front of you” and now it’s one guy picking fruit, so you can see why I made an educated guess on location, your mental fog didn’t give many, or accurate details of the accident. I guess I should have walkers instead of joggers, but was buying into the healthy west coast/everybody exercises constantly stereotype.

Second, I did mean there and should have put a comma. Actually saw that and was going to add it, but figured it would bother you.

So just to clarify, a group or one guy?

Your original story was “a group of people walked in front of you” and now it’s one guy picking fruit, so you can see why I made an educated guess on location, your mental fog didn’t give many, or accurate details of the accident. I guess I should have walkers instead of joggers, but was buying into the healthy west coast/everybody exercises constantly stereotype.

Second, I did mean there and should have put a comma. Actually saw that and was going to add it, but figured it would bother you.

Oh what tangled web we weave....

Your original story was “a group of people walked in front of you” and now it’s one guy picking fruit, so you can see why I made an educated guess on location, your mental fog didn’t give many, or accurate details of the accident.

My amnesia of the incident and approximately next two days had nothing to do with it.

Here was my first post about it on February 11th.

I was originally told by nurses, who were presumably told by firefighters, that a group of people stepped in front of me.

On the 12th, the day after my post, I messaged the guy who found me. You can see I referenced a group of people since that is what I was told.

On the 13th, he responded. You can see that he saw what happened and that it was one person who walked in front of me while being parked in the bike lane. He also later told my mother that I was not breathing when he got to me and stayed like that for at least a couple of minutes.

You can also see that my post on the neighborhood Facebook page referenced that I was told multiple people walked in front of me. I also later found out that I had numerous facial fractures which I didn’t mention as well as my clavicle being in five pieces and not the three that I was originally told. Last week, MRI images also showed that I had brain bleeding which the hospital said that I didn’t have.

So my comments, considering what I was told, were accurate. Your comments about Utah and joggers were aspects you fabricated, much like people claiming their Marriott Ambassador status.

Last edited:
My amnesia of the incident and approximately next two days had nothing to do with it.

I was originally told by nurses, who were presumably told by firefighters, that a group of people stepped in front of me.

On the 12th, the day after my post, I messaged the guy who found me. You can see I referenced a group of people since that is what I was told.

On the 13th, he responded. You can see that he saw what happened and that it was one person who walked in front of me while being parked in the bike lane. He also later told my mother that I was not breathing when he got to me and stayed like that for at least a couple of minutes.

You can also see that my post on the neighborhood Facebook page referenced that I was told multiple people walked in front of me. I also later found out that I had numerous facial fractures which I didn’t mention as well as my clavicle being in five pieces and not the three that I was originally told. Last week, MRI images also showed that I had brain bleeding which the hospital said that I didn’t have.

So my comments, considering what I was told, were accurate. Your comments about Utah and joggers were aspects you fabricated, much like people claiming their Marriott Ambassador status.
damn, with all those injuries are you sure you only wrecked a bike? sounds more like you either swerved around the jackass into oncoming traffic and was run over by 8 or 10 vehicles, or your first facetious statement regarding fever may have been spot on.

damn, with all those injuries are you sure you only wrecked a bike? sounds more like you either swerved around the jackass into oncoming traffic and was run over by 8 or 10 vehicles, or your first facetious statement regarding fever may have been spot on.
Some stories just get better over time....

Did you tell the good Samaritan to keep his prayers since they were meaningless words sent out to a nonexistent fairytale? Sounds like something you'd do.

Did you tell the good Samaritan to keep his prayers since they were meaningless words sent out to a nonexistent fairytale? Sounds like something you'd do.
I have very slight memory of this: my second full day there, a priest came into my room. He asked if he could pray with me.

From what I was told, I very politely told him that seeing a priest while in critical care usually wasn’t a good sign, and that I don’t want to start that type of negative thought.

I was told that he took offense to it and left without saying anything back.

I have very slight memory of this: my second full day there, a priest came into my room. He asked if he could pray with me.

From what I was told, I very politely told him that seeing a priest while in critical care usually wasn’t a good sign, and that I don’t want to start that type of negative thought.

I will agree that Priests are assholes.

Wow. That priest sounds like an ass.

I never said you lied, in fact I stated that your fog led to scant details which is why I guessed on things to make a funny reply to you calling out Wv for being a rural state with more deer than people and curvy roads.

Ps. I’m seriously glad you didn’t die. When I was 12 I was riding a bike going to a HS football game and got rear ended by a motorcycle going 40 mph. I flew about 100 feet and skid to a stop. The only thing I could say was my phone number, so they called my mom. Traffic backed up so she got out of the car and started running past everyone. Kept hearing a “little boy got killed”. When she got to the police they handed her my tennis shoes I got knocked out of. So I’ve kind of been there.

I never said you lied, in fact I stated that your fog led to scant details which is why I guessed on things to make a funny reply to you calling out Wv for being a rural state with more deer than people and curvy roads.

Ps. I’m seriously glad you didn’t die. When I was 12 I was riding a bike going to a HS football game and got rear ended by a motorcycle going 40 mph. I flew about 100 feet and skid to a stop. The only thing I could say was my phone number, so they called my mom. Traffic backed up so she got out of the car and started running past everyone. Kept hearing a “little boy got killed”. When she got to the police they handed her my tennis shoes I got knocked out of. So I’ve kind of been there.
Just think about how normal you would have been if you had worn a helmet. Perhaps you would not have been so foolish and selfish to sell your house. ;)

It is completely made out of brick?
C’mon, man! Twice, you’ve been accused of my dick being in your mouth. Twice, you responded but didn’t say anything about that.

Do yourself a favor and at least pretend that you don’t like the idea of my dick in your mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT