ADVERTISEMENT

Defenders of a free press

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
I never heard that. There is no free press. Everything you say has the potential to cost you a hell of a lot of money. Maybe everything. Part of being in a robotic civilization is that work is not important enough. People are more valued now on their personality and opinions.

That's why I'm sick to my stomach most of the time and see very little hope for the future. My personality and opinions are all wrong, according to the majority of everybody else. Mask wearing people who spend most of their lives sitting at home for some reason.

Funny turn of events.

1. Project Veritas sues the New York Times
2. FBI raids PV under BS premise
3. FBI confiscates electronic devices
4. Privileged information from those devices if leaked by the FBI to…wait for it…the New York Times.

Essentially, the FBI provided the NYT with attorney/client privileged info between PV and their attorneys.

But there’s no deep state looking out for each other.

Funny turn of events.

1. Project Veritas sues the New York Times
2. FBI raids PV under BS premise
3. FBI confiscates electronic devices
4. Privileged information from those devices if leaked by the FBI to…wait for it…the New York Times.

Essentially, the FBI provided the NYT with attorney/client privileged info between PV and their attorneys.

But there’s no deep state looking out for each other.
That’s not the deep state, it’s just an incestuous relationship between the press and the govt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT