ADVERTISEMENT

Delayed absentee vote counting since 2020

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004
Democrats 5
Republicans 0

Soon to be Democrats 6, when they take Nevada and the Senate.

Keep Fvcking around D's, sooner or later you will piss off the wrong group.

Dems used the covid hoax to "fortify" the elections with mail-in ballots and ballot harvesting. Their use in swing states will keep republicans out of power and speed up the inevitable civil war. I hope the dems double down on their ridiculousness.

Dems used the covid hoax to "fortify" the elections with mail-in ballots and ballot harvesting. Their use in swing states will keep republicans out of power and speed up the inevitable civil war. I hope the dems double down on their ridiculousness.
I stated there may only be one way out of this.

How long do we let them game the system?

Last edited:
I stated there may only be one way out of this.

How long do we let thenm game the system?
Will be interesting to see how this winter shakes out with the vax-injured. If it's as catastrophic as Geert Vanden Bossche is predicting, the problem may take care of itself.

I don’t think Trump did the GOP any favors this time around, but voting paradigm post Covid is a bigger variable than Trump.

Messaging from state reps will be challenging. Got to convince people you’re not an “election denier” but you think things like major % mail in ballots, voting season, and no voter ID are bad ideas (you know, like many other western countries do it).

Stop telling your base mail in voting isn’t secure and maybe they’ll actually do it. Never before have I see a party shoot itself in the foot like the GOP does with mail in voting.

Stop telling your base mail in voting isn’t secure and maybe they’ll actually do it. Never before have I see a party shoot itself in the foot like the GOP does with mail in voting.
Is it? Do other western countries do it this way? France outlaws it. Most places I think you have to at least take the initiative to self request a mail in if you want it.

There is a difference in the electorate between an absentee ballot or a person requesting a mail in ballot and that of “here’s your filled out ballot, I’ll be back in a week to pick it up for you.” Or I believe (?some counties ?) in Nevada having everyone sent in a ballot via mail whether they request it or not.

Stop telling your base mail in voting isn’t secure
Show us the evidence that it is.

Can you imagine the liberal outrage if Repubs were delivering pre-filled ballots to households regardless of a request being made, and picking them up to be "mailed in"?

Kudos to the left. They have figured out how to game (cheat) the system.

Reactions: ohio herd
It is open to cheating. you really think all these inner city people are really filling that out legally and turning it in properly and legal? Hell no. Someone is doing it for them.

It is open to cheating. you really think all these inner city people are really filling that out legally and turning it in properly and legal? Hell no. Someone is doing it for them.
Yes I do. Prove they aren’t.

Can you imagine the liberal outrage if Repubs were delivering pre-filled ballots to households regardless of a request being made, and picking them up to be "mailed in"?

You can’t show evidence that it isn’t cheating. How are you going to prove the negative? It’s on anyone who says it is cheating to prove it.

Is it? Do other western countries do it this way? France outlaws it. Most places I think you have to at least take the initiative to self request a mail in if you want it.

There is a difference in the electorate between an absentee ballot or a person requesting a mail in ballot and that of “here’s your filled out ballot, I’ll be back in a week to pick it up for you.” Or I believe (?some counties ?) in Nevada having everyone sent in a ballot via mail whether they request it or not.
I’m fine being better than France. In CA everyone gets a ballot mailed to them. In 2022 I can’t imagine any other way to vote. You can actually sit down with the ballot and look up the people you’re voting for. And before anyone says I just vote straight D anyway, over half the races are non partisan. You know how many people would walk into the ballot box with any idea whatsoever what the water commissioners wanted to do? Judges? School board?

Anybody showing up and handing people filled out ballots should be jailed. I haven’t heard of that happening. Ours arrive securely through the mail.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
mailing people ballots creates voting season.

you are taking the time to look this stuff up. you think that happens on average for most of these mail in votes? I'd argue a person that took time out to go to the poll on average is more educated than those that come in harvested ballots.

You are the outlier here.

Even if ballot not filled out let me tell you what often happens:

1. Ballot comes in mail
2. Helpful dem PAC person shows up at door. Hey why don't you go ahead and get me that ballot, i'll be friendly and drop it in the mailbox for you. Just doing you a favor because I'm a helpful person. Oh I also know who the best candidates are.

I don't think they physically alter the ballot.

If you want to vote from home at minimum IMO you personally have to request a ballot be sent to you. No auto mailing voting season.

Reactions: mlblack16.

The GOP must start the same shit unfortunately just to keep up. Once Dems see that the scandals behind mail in voting no longer benefit them (which currently it is completely one-sided) they will push to stop it.

Top Dem brass used to be quite vocal against the use, until they gave it a shot in 2020 and realized how easily the system can be manipulated.

You'd have to be a complete imbecile to not see how easy it is to ballot harvest, generate fake ballots, etc. H&H knows this but refuses to acknowledge so long as the system isn't jeopardizing his team's chances of winning.

In CA everyone gets a ballot mailed to them. In 2022 I can’t imagine any other way to vote.
At least you admit you're lazy as fvck.

H&H knows this but refuses to acknowledge so long as the system isn't jeopardizing his team's chances of winning.
Pretty much.
If you want to vote from home at minimum IMO you personally have to request a ballot be sent to you. No auto mailing voting season.
Make a request??? My goodness. How unfair and oppressive is that?

Dems cant always get free sandwiches and bottled water at the polling places. Inner city Dems likely cant read the words on the ballot. It needs to be this easy in 2022 for this group of rubes.

Yes I do. Prove they aren’t.

You can’t show evidence that it isn’t cheating. How are you going to prove the negative? It’s on anyone who says it is cheating to prove it.

I’m fine being better than France. In CA everyone gets a ballot mailed to them. In 2022 I can’t imagine any other way to vote. You can actually sit down with the ballot and look up the people you’re voting for. And before anyone says I just vote straight D anyway, over half the races are non partisan. You know how many people would walk into the ballot box with any idea whatsoever what the water commissioners wanted to do? Judges? School board?

Anybody showing up and handing people filled out ballots should be jailed. I haven’t heard of that happening. Ours arrive securely through the mail.
Yehh and wht is happening. They take those mail in ballots and someone fills them out for them. Just hand it here. Or they just fill it out anyway. Lost it? No problem we have another one ready.

There is no way those high percentages are legiitmately voting. Hell, I would say the rednecks and hillbillies wear I am from wouldn't do taht at those high percentages either.

Screen_Shot_2022-11-13_at_5_51_10_PM_png-2599036.JPG

In CA everyone gets a ballot mailed to them. In 2022 I can’t imagine any other way to vote. You can actually sit down with the ballot and look up the people you’re voting for.?

You know that everyone gets a Sample Ballot. Plenty of time to look up candidates and propositions. Then go to the ballot box.

Like I have said many times, for Democrats, it is all about power at any cost and by any means. Their existence is based on govt power. They have to have a misery index also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT