ADVERTISEMENT

(DELETED)

These deleted posts are really tough on me. I know there was something good here, but I'm never ever going to know what it was. It's like sitting on the couch all day Sunday, binging on Season 3 of Yellowstone, and right at the end of Episode 10, when all the shooting starts to break out, my damn cable TV goes out.

I was making fun of Judy MacCleod, and then I realized I was wrong about the thing I was making fun of her for. I deleted the post to hide that fact, because people around here are so judgy, I didn't want them to know I was wrong about something.

Oh. Damnit.

Like your attempt at "dammit"?
I prefer to include the "n" so the original meaning of the word is retained. There's a huge difference between a brief interjection of dismay and the wish that something - even an idea or concept - would be tortured forever in fire.

Reactions: GreenDuke
She can take the rest of her office with her. What an unprofessional, bush-league administration of a conference office.
Are we sure it's she/her? The pronouns are debatable.

McLeod.png.cf.png

I noticed during the conference championship game we were required to play music through our PA on our own third downs. It really got the 24 UAB fans in attendance pumped up.

Between the blow-up tunnel and the silly back-up-the-truck and bells-toll from the speakers, I have to remind myself I'm not at a high school game. It's all so Micky Mouse (apologies to Mickey Mouse).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT