ADVERTISEMENT

Hi, Sam

Jun 3, 2019
Hi, @The Real SamC . I noticed there was a thread on the main board that was deleted after Riflearm got involved. I saw that you were involved in the thread and have also observed that you aren't much of a fan of his. I think we need to call him out in this thread. I believe that his work ethic, intelligence, and charisma have allowed him to get wealthy beyond what is healthy, and he can't relate to the common man now. As a result, he doesn't understand that his daily life comes across as being pompous and self-righteous to others.

What are your thoughts on him?

Episode 4 Halloween GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Oh, how abundantly, without a shadow of even the tiniest uncertainty, I am positively, absolutely, and undeniably convinced that dear Sam, that singular and remarkable being, shall unquestionably, without a shadow of hesitation, discover within the depths of their being, an unbridled, unfathomable, and truly remarkable affection for, yes, you guessed it, this very thread, which, I must emphasize, is of paramount, unparalleled, and truly exceptional importance in the grand tapestry of their life's experiences.

SamC is probably the best poster on the site, and definitely the best at articulate and well written. I used to think rifle was the best, but now that he's old, he makes the same grammar mistakes my friend Sistersville used to make.

Anybody know what channel rifle is on tonight? Doc Fungus?

Reactions: 19MU88
Anybody know what channel rifle is on tonight? Doc Fungus?
I already explained this to you. Move the white hood off of your ears so you can hear me this time:

The Mets are at home. I’m staying at the Ritz Carlton for one more night, because ya’ know, rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
SamC is probably the best poster on the site, and definitely the best at articulate and well written. I used to think rifle was the best, but now that he's old, he makes the same grammar mistakes my friend Sistersville used to make.
I agree. @The Real SamC never seems to let opinions or emotion impact what he posts, which is always strictly factual. Even when people make juvenile comments to him like calling him "Samantha," he responds in an adult and civilized manner. He's undoubtedly the MVP of the boards.

He comes across as mentally stable, highly informed, and reasonable. I really hope that @The Real SamC comes over to this board to put Rifle in his place and provide us with more facts.

I already explained this to you. Move the white hood off of your ears so you can hear me this time:

The Mets are at home. I’m staying at the Ritz Carlton for one more night, because ya’ know, rich.

Probably a good thing since all that free advice you’ve been giving them is working out so well being out scored 34-3 so far this series. They really could use your .250 batting average right now

I agree. @The Real SamC never seems to let opinions or emotion impact what he posts, which is always strictly factual. Even when people make juvenile comments to him like calling him "Samantha," he responds in an adult and civilized manner. He's undoubtedly the MVP of the boards.

He comes across as mentally stable, highly informed, and reasonable. I really hope that @The Real SamC comes over to this board to put Rifle in his place and provide us with more facts.
Twitch Streamer Drugs GIF by Four Rest Films

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Oh, how abundantly, without a shadow of even the tiniest uncertainty, I am positively, absolutely, and undeniably convinced that dear Sam, that singular and remarkable being, shall unquestionably, without a shadow of hesitation, discover within the depths of their being, an unbridled, unfathomable, and truly remarkable affection for, yes, you guessed it, this very thread, which, I must emphasize, is of paramount, unparalleled, and truly exceptional importance in the grand tapestry of their life's experiences.
all i read was comma comma comma comma comma comma comma comma . . .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT