ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Senator Calls For Revolution if Roe V Wade is overturned

Wait, but you are for imposing covid restrictions and vaccine mandates?
Depends on what "restrictions" you consider to be a violation of your rights. Owning a business free of regulation and oversight is not a natural right. Government absolutely can, and should be able to, enact certain measures in times of emergency and war. And make no mistake about it, a pandemic is a natural disaster that threatens national security. Masks requirements at businesses open to the public? GTFO here. Shutdowns? IMO was heavy handed, possibly needed in a time of almost zero knowledge of a new virus, and certainly not needed now. A total lockdown? Fvck that, definitely would be a violation of natural rights.

Not every thing that inconveniences you in some minor fashion is a violation of your natural rights...but here we are with a poorly educated populace that doesn't know a natural right from a right turn.

And I don't know how to make this sink into your skull....I have been clear I do not support the government vaccine mandate. I have simply told you WHO REALLY WANTS IT....which is Big Business, who wanted the government to be their boogeyman. I thought you belonged to that party that says it supports big business?

I have always been somewhat perplexed by the abortion debate. The same people who fight tooth and nail to save the life of a single unborn fetus seem to have no problem sending tens of thousands of young adults to die in foreign wars.
You mean the all volunteer military?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I have always been somewhat perplexed by the abortion debate. The same people who fight tooth and nail to save the life of a single unborn fetus seem to have no problem sending tens of thousands of young adults to die in foreign wars.
I'm pretty much with you on this. It's a debate that will never be settled. What I don't understand however is how much liberals love love love abortion. And how liberals promote the hell out of it.

Reactions: greengeezer
No just providing one of many fallacies to your argument
Going to war, the goal isn’t to die, rather to kill the other mf’er. Going to war doesn’t equal death. Having a whole punched in a fetus skull and it’s head collapsed equals death. Not remotely comparable.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
are you really trying to say that Pro choice advocates never send our troops into harms way?

are you really trying to say that Pro choice advocates never send our troops into harms way?
No, actually I am pro choice even though I find the choice of abortion a sad one. I believe both groups are hypocritical.

Would be interesting to read stories from women who aborted babies.

Is it like with killers, do they get the instinct to want to do it more? I bet some of them do. Maybe all of them. Once they kill one, they get that taste and urge to kill more and more just like hunting deer or fishing.

He might have gone to Africa for cabinet wood and now he can’t get back in the country because of Omicron.

Reactions: Jartard
I'm pretty much with you on this. It's a debate that will never be settled. What I don't understand however is how much liberals love love love abortion. And how liberals promote the hell out of it.
It is the main talking point of their party. Kind of weird

Reactions: Jartard
It's just them rebelling against old church people.

Probably the best way to raise kids is just give them all the weed and beer they want, tell them to go rob some banks and shit. Whatever you want, they won't do it. All to rebel against you.

Really if they got on TV and everywhere saying these masks were terrible and only for Satan worshipers, I'd probably want to try to wear one then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT