ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats should not be allowed to wear masks in the polling places

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Will these people ever give that thing up? I go vote this morning and there they are. Wearing that useless virtue signal. You could hear them in line: Party Affiliation ? Democrat.

Damn poll worker had one on. Democrat, guarantee it.

Go to leave and the Democrats have their tent set up with their info and one of their sheep pulls up in their car by themselves wearing a damn mask getting info from them. Democrats sitting over there with scowls in their eyes all angry and bitter. Republicans over there away from blocking traffic like the Dems were wearing cowoby hats, laughing, having a good time, joking around.

Why are Dems so miserable? Wearing that mask should be a polling place violation just as handing a flyer out in the polling place.

Will these people ever give that thing up? I go vote this morning and there they are. Wearing that useless virtue signal. You could hear them in line: Party Affiliation ? Democrat.

Go to leave and the Democrats have their tent set up with their info and one of their sheep pulls up in their car by themselves wearing a damn mask getting info from them. Democrats sitting over there with scowls in their eyes all angry and bitter. Republicans over there away from blocking traffic like the Dems were wearing cowoby hats, laughing, having a good time, joking around.

Why are Dems so miserable? Wearing that mask should be a polling place violation just as handing a flyer out in the polling place.
200.gif

Republicans say they stand for freedom in gettng vaccinated or wearing a mask then why do you want to take the freedom away from someone wearing a mask..its is their choice not yours.

That what you also call freedom and also caring about their life and well as others lives.

Republicans say they stand for freedom in gettng vaccinated or wearing a mask then why do you want to take the freedom away from someone wearing a mask..its is their choice not yours.
No one cares if you want to wear a mask. Go ahead. Simply not necessary for all to be required to do so.

Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT