ADVERTISEMENT

Dherdbucky leaving the board for another 6 months

No it’s not. I am still waiting for your data showing unlimited. If your going to spout off a bunch of shit be prepared for folks to call you out as nonsensical when you are.

No it’s not.

It absolutely is, particularly in the context of what a typical investigation/prosecution costs. Also, keep in mind, they have merely budgeted for $10 million. That doesn't mean that's all they can have. It means that's all that was contemplated in appropriating spending for the next year. Again, there is no Congressional approval or oversight. All they have to do is get their finances approved through a DAG. It was the same with Kenneth Starr and any other Special Counsel. They have access to an "indefinite" funding account.

Conspiracy Example 3: Cuntry and his retarded uncle enter into an agreement to cut timber in a National Forest. They go out, cut some wood and are caught by an LEO. Guess what they are charged with? That's right - conspiracy under 18 U.S.C. 371. Same as Manafort.

Libs and the media keep throwing out the "conspiracy against the U.S." thing b/c it sounds worse, and morons like Cuntry bite on it. 371 is a general, catch-all conspiracy to violate ANY federal law that doesn't already have its own conspiracy provision (like money laundering, drug trafficking, and about 100 others do).

Reactions: WV-FAN
$10 MILLION IS A CHEAP PRICE TO PAY FOR FREEDOM.
$10 MILLION IS A BARGAIN TO WEED OUT THE TRAITORS IN OUR GOVERNMENT.
THE DEFENSE BUDGET IS $750 BILLION, SO $10 MILLION IS A BARGAIN TO SAVE AMERICA FROM RUSSIA
& TOTOLATARIANISM.

It absolutely is, particularly in the context of what a typical investigation/prosecution costs. Also, keep in mind, they have merely budgeted for $10 million. That doesn't mean that's all they can have. It means that's all that was contemplated in appropriating spending for the next year. Again, there is no Congressional approval or oversight. All they have to do is get their finances approved through a DAG. It was the same with Kenneth Starr and any other Special Counsel. They have access to an "indefinite" funding account.
I will hold you accountable again. Where do you find he has unlimited funds? The starr investigation cost anywhere from $40- $80 million 20 years ago. What is that in today’s dollars $80-$120 million. Seems like Mueller is doing a great job managing the expenses.

Where did I say he spent too much money? My point is, he has had time and resources and hasn't come up with sh*t.

Fwiw, Starr's investigation was a tremendous waste of money and resources as well.

Reactions: 19MU88
Where did I say he spent too much money? My point is, he has had time and resources and hasn't come up with sh*t.

Fwiw, Starr's investigation was a tremendous waste of money and resources as well.
How long do you think it should take to read millions of emails text and documents. Interview dozens if not hundreds of witnesses scattered all over the world etc. You have no idea what he has found so far. He could have incredibly damning info on people in the administration, associated with the campaign etc. I don’t think mueller is in this to drag this out. Doesn’t he report regularly to Rosenstein?? Obviously Rosenstein is supportive of moving forward.

Conspiracy Example 3: Cuntry and his retarded uncle enter into an agreement to cut timber in a National Forest. They go out, cut some wood and are caught by an LEO. Guess what they are charged with? That's right - conspiracy under 18 U.S.C. 371. Same as Manafort.

Libs and the media keep throwing out the "conspiracy against the U.S." thing b/c it sounds worse, and morons like Cuntry bite on it. 371 is a general, catch-all conspiracy to violate ANY federal law that doesn't already have its own conspiracy provision (like money laundering, drug trafficking, and about 100 others do).

It's still Conspiracy Against the United States of America. It sounds exactly how it is supposed to sound. Words have meaning and they chose those words for that crime. You think that's no big deal? How patriotic of you.
Count Two - Conspiracy to Launder Money
Count Ten - Unregistered Agent of a Foreign Principal
Count Eleven - False and Misleading FARA Statements

So an indictment including 12 felony counts is no big deal? You're an idiot.

How long do you think it should take to read millions of emails text and documents. Interview dozens if not hundreds of witnesses scattered all over the world etc. You have no idea what he has found so far. He could have incredibly damning info on people in the administration, associated with the campaign etc. I don’t think mueller is in this to drag this out. Doesn’t he report regularly to Rosenstein?? Obviously Rosenstein is supportive of moving forward.

Actually, it is very impressive he came to the conclusions on Manafort and Gates in just 5 months. 12 felony counts, including money laundering from overseas bank accounts, etc.

You obviously do not practice law....not criminal law.

How did he do that if he was just appointed on May 17, 2017?
you do know that the FBI had a case against manafort spanning back over a decade. For some reason the case was never prosecuted but that doesn't mean the leg work wasn't already done. Surely you're not that dense and can't figure that out.

you do know that the FBI had a case against manafort spanning back over a decade. For some reason the case was never prosecuted but that doesn't mean the leg work wasn't already done. Surely you're not that dense and can't figure that out.

So trump picked a guy to be his campaign manager who had a FBI case against him dating back a decade ago?

Thanks!

It's still Conspiracy Against the United States of America. It sounds exactly how it is supposed to sound. Words have meaning and they chose those words for that crime. You think that's no big deal? How patriotic of you.
Count Two - Conspiracy to Launder Money
Count Ten - Unregistered Agent of a Foreign Principal
Count Eleven - False and Misleading FARA Statements

So an indictment including 12 felony counts is no big deal? You're an idiot.

Proof you can't reason with stupid^^^

So trump picked a guy to be his campaign manager who had a FBI case against him dating back a decade ago?
!

Manafort didn’t plead out either. Probably knows there was no case then....and there is no case now. Political witch hunt.

Remember when you guys were telling us Manafort was going to turn over evidence on Trump? Bahahahaha

Reactions: WV-FAN
Good stuff trumptard. Trump picked a guy to run his campaign that was under a 10 year investigation by the FBI. Thanks for clarifying.

Manafort didn’t plead out either. Probably knows there was no case then....and there is no case now. Political witch hunt.

Remember when you guys were telling us Manafort was going to turn over evidence on Trump? Bahahahaha
Is your ITT Tech daughter on the defense team. I hear they have a solid law school.

Good stuff trumptard. Trump picked a guy to run his campaign that was under a 10 year investigation by the FBI. Thanks for clarifying.
Once again I didn’t vote for trump and have never once said he made smart hiring decisions

Raleigh, I didn't know your daughter went to ITT Tech. What is she studying?

I didn’t know they did either. I thought ITT was for adults. My kids are elementary school age. (But let’s not keep talking about kids...bucky has shown he seems to enjoy talking about someone else’s little kids in weird ways....you trying to go there too?)

Your buddy bucky most likely remembering his own ITT experience trying to get a real estate sales correspondence course through them.

Kind of like Trump fooling you all with promises of locking up Hillary Clinton and forcing Mexico to pay for a wall?
With the military down there with secret orders to shoot to kill and remember don't led old people as much when they are running. Mexico is starting to pay dearly now. They will build the wall just to get the military out of there.

With the military down there with secret orders to shoot to kill and remember don't led old people as much when they are running. Mexico is starting to pay dearly now. They will build the wall just to get the military out of there.

lol are you serious?

uh, yes, yes he is that dense.

I didn’t know they did either. I thought ITT was for adults. My kids are elementary school age. (But let’s not keep talking about kids...bucky has shown he seems to enjoy talking about someone else’s little kids in weird ways....you trying to go there too?)

Your buddy bucky most likely remembering his own ITT experience trying to get a real estate sales correspondence course through them.

It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm sure it came down to Carnegie-Mellon, MIT, Stanford, and ITT.

Most states that set the age of consent at 16 still have a 5-year window. Meaning if she's 16 and you're over 21, it's still a crime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT