ADVERTISEMENT

Did Mayor Pete Buttgag give Marshall a talk when they left South Bend, Indiana?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Rough being a Marshall fan. One week you are high on Cloud 9. Two weeks later, you feel like Mayor Pete puta curse on them.

wow, lost to troy and bgsu back to back after beating ND's ass. that's about as bad as losing to pitt and ku. maybe worse. yeah, worse.

MU and WVU should play this year, call it the toilet bowl, battle for the corn.

i'd like to think WVU has made a turn-around, but they've beaten high school juggernaut towson and vpi, a program in turmoil. maybe they should play a round robin between the three and label the winner the meth champs.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
wow, lost to troy and bgsu back to back after beating ND's ass. that's about as bad as losing to pitt and ku. maybe worse. yeah, worse.

MU and WVU should play this year, call it the toilet bowl, battle for the corn.

i'd like to think WVU has made a turn-around, but they've beaten high school juggernaut towson and vpi, a program in turmoil. maybe they should play a round robin between the three and label the winner the meth champs.
How do you beat Notre Dame and then lose to both Bowling Green and Troy? It can't be possible. Oh wait, give us a shot.

How do you beat Notre Dame and then lose to both Bowling Green and Troy? It can't be possible. Oh wait, give us a shot.
I’d like to hear the rumors as to why Morrissey left. Not a coincidence that Huff has seemed to have lost the team since.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT