ADVERTISEMENT

Did mush fabricate the 'Corn Pop' story?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Must have, since he's scared to show American strength by going to Ukraine.

Other leaders have not only shown up in Ukraine, but some have even gone to Moscow to sit down with Vlad. Not mush though. He's going to Iowa and spouting out lies, while even birds are taking a shit on him.

What an embarrassment this liberal-fabricated so-called leader of the free world has turned out to be on the world stage. Of course, many of us warned you about this, but yet, some of you voted for this experiment. Too bad we had millions of phony votes, due to rampant cheating. You reap what you sew though, and what we have is a complete mess.

Must have, since he's scared to show American strength by going to Ukraine.

Other leaders have not only shown up in Ukraine, but some have even gone to Moscow to sit down with Vlad. Not mush though. He's going to Iowa and spouting out lies, while even birds are taking a shit on him.

What an embarrassment this liberal-fabricated so-called leader of the free world has turned out to be on the world stage. Of course, many of us warned you about this, but yet, some of you voted for this experiment. Too bad we had millions of phony votes, due to rampant cheating. You reap what you sew though, and what we have is a complete mess.
You're a lying idiot trumptard Snotlicker.

I think he did. Or Corn Pop hit him in the head 237 times
You remember that time during the campaign, when mush challenged an Iowa farmer to a push up contest? I doubt mush could get back up off the ground if he was able to get down there and attempt a push up.

Just saw where a sitting US Senator showed up in Ukraine, but not mush. Who's he going to send? Thinking probably the hyena or one of the woke generals.

#laughingstock

You remember that time during the campaign, when mush challenged an Iowa farmer to a push up contest? I doubt mush could get back up off the ground if he was able to get down there and attempt a push up.

Just saw where a sitting US Senator showed up in Ukraine, but not mush. Who's he going to send? Thinking probably the hyena or one of the woke generals.

#laughingstock
Even the PM.of Great Britain, Gary Busey, went.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
My god that’s embarrassing. Where’s our resident mental decline experts to tell us how this behavior is absolutely normal and in no way indicative of dementia
It’s literally like a comedy skit. He’s not fit to be President, and I don’t mean that in a mean spirited way.

The original poster gets owned in the comments. Biden supporters is pure idiots at this point.

bear-woods.gif

Reactions: Jartard
Go back & watch that speech. Seriously, do it. There are parts of it I'm convinced he's not capable of annunciating entire sentences. I'm reading the transcripts of what he was trying to say vs the attempts - he might as well be singing Yellow Ledbetter in parts of it.
No doubt Biden has significant lapses in his thought to speech process. But speaking of transcripts… Trumps were just as horrendous. The last two presidents have been absolutely atrocious from any podium or mic… embarrassing from both administrations

Considering what I got for my trade in last year, I might have to vote for Biden if he runs again. Drove that car free for a year AND made a profit, BIDEN DID THAT.
Like anyone on here is to believe that you have any intentions of voting for anyone but Mush brain.

It most certainly worked in my favor.

I'm waiting for you idiots to blame China shutting down again on Biden. Seriously, if Biden can control China, I'll vote for him twice, do some of that cheating you all talk about.
China is opening that city back up. I certainly will blame Mush for this inflation. That started with his "attack" on fossil fuels. Throw in that stimulus he tossed out there and supported in the spring of 2020 when economists were warning him not to support because it was throwing too much money into the system. Hell, yes I will blame him. I have worked through it and lived it. Dealt with all his problems he caused.

No way it overall worked in your favor. When you add evverything up you are paying more for now. We have another price increase coming Friday. I just delivered 250 grand worth of equipment. After Friday as compared to a year ago that would cost my customer $25,000 more before Mush took office.

Like anyone on here is to believe that you have any intentions of voting for anyone but Mush brain.
It's not my fault you guys are morons. You don't believe someone who tells you the truth, but you believe those who tell obvious and proven lies.

Which would be of greater benefit to me?

1. Simply lie.
2. Go to great lengths to explain how I vote, and lie.
3. Go to great lengths to explain how I vote, and tell the truth.

There's zero benefit in lying to you rubes. I really don't care what any of you think on this matter. But what does make sense is me being a geek and doing something geeky, like going to great lengths to explain what I do. Not that I care what you think of it, but because I enjoy explaining shit no one cares about (or as is often the case on this board, that few comprehend).

Think about a topic I often talk about: third parties, or people breaking away and forming a new centrist party. Our politics are currently divided into a choice between Coke and Pepsi, and that's just fvcking stupid. MOUNTAIN DEW OR BIG RED, GODDAMNIT.

Throw in that stimulus he tossed out there
1. Who started that stimulus? I seem to remember getting a check with someone's name signed on it (brilliant fvcking campaigning there).

2. If you think a couple grand to people causes inflation, why do you support tax cuts? Wouldn't that also cause inflation? Perhaps we should increase taxes to fight inflation.
No way it overall worked in your favor. When you add evverything up you are paying more for now.
It's funny, my whole life consumer prices have gone up. I don't know why some of you are surprised when it happens again. It's only been slowed down because we had the cheap Chinamen make stuff.

Wait until you see how much prices go up when we stop making things in China.
I just delivered 250 grand worth of equipment. After Friday as compared to a year ago that would cost my customer $25,000 more before Mush took office.
Oh good, a bigger commission for you...but don't spend it, you will be causing inflation, you Democrat.

Raoul,
1. Who started that stimulus? I seem to remember getting a check with someone's name signed on it (brilliant fvcking campaigning there).

2. If you think a couple grand to people causes inflation, why do you support tax cuts? Wouldn't that also cause inflation? Perhaps we should increase taxes to fight inflation.

It's funny, my whole life consumer prices have gone up. I don't know why some of you are surprised when it happens again. It's only been slowed down because we had the cheap Chinamen make stuff.

Wait until you see how much prices go up when we stop making things in China.

Oh good, a bigger commission for you...but don't spend it, you will be causing inflation, you Democrat.
They told Mush not to do it as it was too much. But noooo, the Dems wanted to throw out more money sending inflations spiking. Moronic. Has nothing to do with you know who. Mush did in April 2020 and that was stupid.

Couple of grand? Helllloo, go back and look at what they spent. ridiculous

If you are doubtig there is an inflation problem now, then you are not being honest.

They told Mush not to do it as it was too much.
After a decade and a half of free money to our Wall Street overlords. It's all Biden, yeah right.
If you are doubtig there is an inflation problem now, then you are not being honest.
Most of it is energy and housing. I fully expected energy to rise, and I am thankful my home is worth more.

You can list beef, pork, chicken, eggs, and milk all you wish....the funny thing is, farmers are not getting more money for it. At the same time as record corporate profits for Big Ag and grocery stores. Hmmmmm.....

After a decade and a half of free money to our Wall Street overlords. It's all Biden, yeah right.

Most of it is energy and housing. I fully expected energy to rise, and I am thankful my home is worth more.

You can list beef, pork, chicken, eggs, and milk all you wish....the funny thing is, farmers are not getting more money for it. At the same time as record corporate profits for Big Ag and grocery stores. Hmmmmm.....
This current inflation is, yes. As I stated, the day he declared war on fossil fuels is when it began and that was followed by the continued free flow of money in the system. Throw in being a Mush brained weak fool for what happened in Afghanistan and Putn saw a green light to invade Ukraine further hurting and adding to the problem. Nobody respects Biden.

This current inflation is, yes. As I stated, the day he declared war on fossil fuels is when it began and that was followed by the continued free flow of money in the system. Throw in being a Mush brained weak fool for what happened in Afghanistan and Putn saw a green light to invade Ukraine further hurting and adding to the problem. Nobody respects Biden.
You're a lying idiot trumptard and oath breaker.

You can go on defending your geriatric hero all you want, but you know as well as I do that the American public will ultimately blame Biden for all the bad shit that's been happening, especially if it continues throughout his presidency.

You can go on defending your geriatric hero all you want, but you know as well as I do that the American public will ultimately blame Biden for all the bad shit that's been happening, especially if it continues throughout his presidency.
Look at the stuff he touches that turns to shit.

The man is sad and the situation is sad.

He is f'ing dangerous and it you need reminded go back and watch the events that unfolded at the airport in Afghanistan. I will never forgive the fools that put him in office and work with and around him.

Reactions: Jartard
Look at the stuff he touches that turns to shit.

The man is sad and the situation is sad.

He is f'ing dangerous and it you need reminded go back and watch the events that unfolded at the airport in Afghanistan. I will never forgive the fools that put him in office and work with and around him.
You're a lying idiot trumptard and oath breaker.

but you know as well as I do that the American public will ultimately blame Biden for all the bad shit that's been happening, especially if it continues throughout his presidency.
Well yeah, because the American public is generally dumb. That's why Trump slapped his signature on the stimulus checks, most people don't know Congress does spending.

Well yeah, because the American public is generally dumb. That's why Trump slapped his signature on the stimulus checks, most people don't know Congress does spending.
The issue was not the initial stimulus checks or programs. It was Mush continuing to to do it. You know even Manchin warned against it.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT