ADVERTISEMENT

Did you see the news?

Antifa strikes again!
There are better videos out there I just chose this since it is a liberal station.. Is this okay libs?

Better videos? You mean of a group of about 20 people with signs and a megaphone chanting "Tucker Carlson, we will fight, we know where you sleep at night"? Yeah, that's some riveting footage there.

Here is the only act of vandalism the DC police were able to find. This was left on his driveway:

qFcbxdp.jpg

Do I condone that? Of course not. But don't dramatize it.

Now, once again, why can't you guys answer this: why is so hard for you to understand that a leader of a party (cheeto) promoting, instigating, and urging violence against people is far worse than a very small percentage of a group vandalizing property?

Oh, and Carlson claimed that somebody was throwing his body against the front door trying to get in and cracked it. The DC police found no evidence of that and didn't even report on it. A lady who answered the door at the Carlson residence shrugged her shoulders and couldn't answer where the crack was when she was asked. Pictures of the door show no crack.

Hey stupid.

Snowflake is a term created for little, tender-footed liberals like yourself. You sound like an idiot every time you use it on here.

No shit. People use it to call out you hypocrites when deplorables like you get your little tender feet offended.

It's mocking you for being hypocrites when you get offended and cry about something.

No shit. People use it to call out you hypocrites when deplorables like you get your little tender feet offended.

It's mocking you for being hypocrites when you get offended and cry about something.

It's completely unoriginal. I would like to think we have higher standards for insults here on Pullman.

Better videos? You mean of a group of about 20 people with signs and a megaphone chanting "Tucker Carlson, we will fight, we know where you sleep at night"? Yeah, that's some riveting footage there.

Here is the only act of vandalism the DC police were able to find. This was left on his driveway:

qFcbxdp.jpg

Do I condone that? Of course not. But don't dramatize it.

Now, once again, why can't you guys answer this: why is so hard for you to understand that a leader of a party (cheeto) promoting, instigating, and urging violence against people is far worse than a very small percentage of a group vandalizing property?

Oh, and Carlson claimed that somebody was throwing his body against the front door trying to get in and cracked it. The DC police found no evidence of that and didn't even report on it. A lady who answered the door at the Carlson residence shrugged her shoulders and couldn't answer where the crack was when she was asked. Pictures of the door show no crack.
easy for you to dismiss this isn't it? I assume you are not married and have no children. Check back with me if that changes. I promise you if you were out on a recruiting trip and your wife and kids are home and 20 idiots show up yelling and pounding on the door and hurling insults you will change your tune

easy for you to dismiss this isn't it? I assume you are not married and have no children. Check back with me if that changes. I promise you if you were out on a recruiting trip and your wife and kids are home and 20 idiots show up yelling and pounding on the door and hurling insults you will change your tune
Be ready for diatribe calling you an idiot, moron, etc. explaining how he's not a public servant and how that would be totally different. 3 paragraphs minimum.

It's completely unoriginal. I would like to think we have higher standards for insults here on Pullman.

Of course it is unoriginal. That's the entire point of saying it back to you deplorables when you get easily offended. It's called mocking you guys for being hypocrites.

I'm not dismissing it as being appropriate. Your side did over react to this just a little, and it appears Tucker may have lied/greatly exaggerated about them cracking his door.

Of course it is unoriginal. That's the entire point of saying it back to you deplorables when you get easily offended. It's called mocking you guys for being hypocrites.

Uhh...you're giving Bucktard way too much credit on this. That may be your intent when using it, but certainly not his. He would never put that much thought into it.

I couldn't care less about this, but calling these people out for being idiots and thinking their actions are over the top is hardly being a "snowflake."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT