ADVERTISEMENT

Did you see the news?

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Did you see where the Republicans rioted in the streets last night because the democrats took back the House? Yep, me neither cause it didn't happen. We got up and went to work today.

Reactions: 19MU88
Congrats in your move toward accepting women, blacks, and others in their election wins.

Yes, it was so nice to see the Republicans not riot. It was really nice to see your leader wake up this morning, go back to work, graciously accept defeat in the House, and try to bring all Americans together.

Just kidding. He freaked out, boasted about his success, mocked those who lost, threatened Democrats in the House, threw a tantrum against the media, and fired his Attorney General.

Yes, it was so nice to see the Republicans not riot. It was really nice to see your leader wake up this morning, go back to work, graciously accept defeat in the House, and try to bring all Americans together.

Just kidding. He freaked out, boasted about his success, mocked those who lost, threatened Democrats in the House, threw a tantrum against the media, and fired his Attorney General.

#winning

Nice deflection.

Let me check...yep, Republicans still didn't act like children this morning. Clearly, the same cannot be said of your beloved Democrats.

I didn’t say otherwise. My point being is that it wasn’t just trump being an ass for no reason

You clearly didn't watch the entire session. He was an ass to more than just one reporter. He was throwing a tantrum all day, in the media session and on Twitter.

Nice deflection.

Let me check...yep, Republicans still didn't act like children this morning. Clearly, the same cannot be said of your beloved Democrats.

Why do you deplorables have such a tough time seeing how it is far worse when the leader of a party acts like this as opposed to a very small percentage of followers of that party?

Twenty year old Joe Smith in Denver smashing a storefront window, because he is mad about results of an election is nowhere near as bad as the leader of a party doing the things that cheeto does.

Acosta acted like a complete horses. He deserved what he got

He acted like a horse's ass for calling out the president for making bullshit commercials? He acted like a horse's ass for calling out the president for manipulating the truth to the American people?

That's exactly what the fvck the media should do. It's clear that deplorables don't hold the president accountable for his actions and words, so at least the media does.

He acted like a horse's ass for calling out the president for making bullshit commercials? He acted like a horse's ass for calling out the president for manipulating the truth to the American people?

That's exactly what the fvck the media should do. It's clear that deplorables don't hold the president accountable for his actions and words, so at least the media does.

lol

cheetos is a lying coward. Anyone with any sense at all knows this. If ,when you voted for him you say you were voting for someone who tells it like it is, then you're as much a liar as he is.

Twenty year old Joe Smith in Denver smashing a storefront window, because he is mad about results of an election is nowhere near as bad as the leader of a party doing the things that cheeto does.

Again with the deflection. The libs were out smashing windows the day following the election, before Trump even said anything as President-elect, let alone officially being POTUS.

Oh, and nice try with mentioning one person, as if to suggest the aggressive acts by Democrats were isolated to just a few individuals. Those idiots were out in the thousands to riot and break shit that didn't belong to them.

But let's just cut all the bullshit and admit one thing here. It wouldn't matter which Republican candidate was elected. Democrats would have called that individual racist simply because he wasn't with their "team." That's a tactic Democrats tried to carry over from the Obama years, during which, was very effective, because no one wanted to be called racist just for simply disagreeing with a black man. But, after 8 years of that manipulative rhetoric, not only did people grow tired of being called racist, simply for disagreeing with Democrats on any goddamn issue, the word also lost its sting.

Reactions: ohio herd

No he acted like a horses ass when he refused to sit down and let others ask a question. He acted like a horses ass when he refused to give the mic to the intern. He acted like a horses ass the second he got up and began editorializing instead of reporting

Again with the deflection. The libs were out smashing windows the day following the election, before Trump even said anything as President-elect, let alone officially being POTUS.

Oh, and nice try with mentioning one person, as if to suggest the aggressive acts by Democrats were isolated to just a few individuals. Those idiots were out in the thousands to riot and break shit that didn't belong to them.

This is just another example of you not having the intelligence to engage in some discussions.

My claim wasn't that it was just one person. Oh, and twenty year old Jim Smith wasn't really a real person doing the rioting. The point is that it is entirely different when a very small number of fringe supporters of group do something compared with the leader of a group doing something.

For instance, are all Republicans racists because a small number of them take part in white supremacy marches? Of course not. Are all Republicans violent due to a small number of them using violence against peaceful protesters? Of course not. Likewise, not all Democrats are rioters due to a small number of them taking part in rioting.

However, you don't see the leaders of the Democratic party telling supporters to riot and defending the actions of the rioters. On the other hand, you have a repeated history of top Republican leaders, including the moron at the very top, defending the white supremacists and actually calling for violence to be used against the peaceful protesters.

That is a huge difference. It takes somebody truly bent on hiding from reality to not see that.

However, you don't see the leaders of the Democratic party telling supporters to riot and defending the actions of the rioters. On the other hand, you have a repeated history of top Republican leaders, including the moron at the very top, defending the white supremacists and actually calling for violence to be used against the peaceful protesters.

That is a huge difference. It takes somebody truly bent on hiding from reality to not see that.
502.gif

No he acted like a horses ass when he refused to sit down and let others ask a question. He acted like a horses ass when he refused to give the mic to the intern. He acted like a horses ass the second he got up and began editorializing instead of reporting

White House correspondents are there to represent the people. They are not there to be good house guests. Their job is to get answers for the people they represent. Many times, that includes asking tough questions.

The White House, historically, has been aware of that. However, this White House has made it a point to ban those people who ask tough questions, not call on them, limit them to one question while others get multiple questions/follow-ups, etc. Acosta is doing what his job is. If that means asking tough questions, then too bad.

He didn't act like a horse's ass. You fvcking morons commenting on this didn't watch the 80+ minute conference. Right before Acosta tried asking his questions, cheeto went after another reporter. That reporter said "And for a follow-up question" . . . cheeto immediately interrupted and said "You hear my answer, you heard my answer" and went to Acosta.

Right at the beginning of Acosta's first question, cheeto sarcastically said "Here we go." Then, just seconds later, cheeto interrupted him again with more sarcasm by saying "Thank you for telling me that. I appreciate it." Within the first 23 seconds of Acosta with the microphone, cheeto interrupted him five times. Go back and look. Acosta couldn't even finish any of his questions/background on why he was asking the question without getting mocked and/or interrupted by cheeto.

Then, cheeto decides to make personal jabs at both Acosta and CNN instead of staying on topic.

This is the fvcking president of the United States acting like this. He should be held to a higher standard than anyone else. Again, look at all of his interruptions and mocking of Acosta before Acosta refused to hand over the microphone. You can't continually treat people like this and not expect a lack of respect for the office to be shown.

But it didn't just stop with Acosta. Immediately after, cheeto did the same thing to Peter Alexander. He immediately interrupted him and started mocking him by saying "Well, I'm not a big fans of yours either. You aren't, you aren't the best." Again, this is the president of the country acting like a complete fvcking buffoon. Then, while Alexander was reiterating cheeto's previous comment and before he even asked the question, cheeto interrupted him again.

The reporters can't even ask a question. cheeto refuses to even allow tough questions to get asked, because he interrupts the reporters ahead of time, starts mocking them, and then tries repeatedly talking over them so nothing can be asked/answered.

And you fvcking deplorables are too god damn dumb to see that.

It still didn't stop. The black PBS reporter didn't even get to a question. While giving a background of cheeto's previous comment which she was about to ask him a question about, cheeto immediately interrupted her by saying "I don't know why you'd say that. That's such a racist question."

It was 80 minutes of pure buffoonery by the president. The fact that you morons continue to place blame elsewhere is the reason you all ignored when he mocked a disabled reporter, urged violence against peaceful protesters, boasted about the size of his genitals in a presidential debate, mocked the appearance of a female presidential candidate, mocked the appearance of a wife of another presidential candidate, etc.

Then, to top it off, Sarah Hucka-B.S. issued a statement about why Acosta's pass was revoked by saying he "placed his hands" on the intern? Bullshit. She's reaching well within his personal space and tugging on his arm/mic.

he mocked a disabled reporter, urged violence against peaceful protesters, boasted about the size of his genitals in a presidential debate, mocked the appearance of a female presidential candidate, mocked the appearance of a wife of another presidential candidate, etc.
finally figured out why you hate him so bad . . . he's better at all of those than you and has a much larger platform to spew it. really pisses you off, doesn't it?

Stopped reading after your bullshit and entirely predictable intro.

Because you know you're a fvcking moron in comparison, so like your president, you hide instead of responding.

Show us where Waters urged people to riot. Telling people to publicly confront lawmakers is as American as you can get. That is their right and their job as Americans. Hold people accountable and voice your opinions to those who make decisions. That is entirely different than rioting.

oh, never fear, there'll be a 2,000 word essay on how there's a HUGE difference from violence incited by dem leaders and how it's not nearly as bad.

It's quite simple: You're too dumb to understand that confronting people in public is entirely different than violence and rioting. We've been over this before.

It's quite simple: You're too dumb to understand that confronting people in public is entirely different than violence and rioting. We've been over this before.
ahhhh, calling for violence, calling for the president to be "taken out". yeah, no inciting violence around here. you're such a good little blind lib . . .

ahhhh, calling for violence, calling for the president to be "taken out". yeah, no inciting violence around here. you're such a good little blind lib . . .

I can't dumb this down any more for you. Me, a random guy on a message board, stating that I wouldn't be too distraught if a whacko took out cheeto is not "calling for violence." It is also not me "inciting violence."

On the other hand, the leader of your party doing those exact things - while having much more influence over a much bigger audience - is entirely different.

If you can't see the difference between the two, then consider yourself a deplorable.

I'm still waiting for you to show where a national Democratic leader has called for violence or rioting.

I can't dumb this down any more for you. Me, a random guy on a message board, stating that I wouldn't be too distraught if a whacko took out cheeto is not "calling for violence." It is also not me "inciting violence."

On the other hand, the leader of your party doing those exact things - while having much more influence over a much bigger audience - is entirely different.

If you can't see the difference between the two, then consider yourself a deplorable.

I'm still waiting for you to show where a national Democratic leader has called for violence or rioting.
dumb it down for yourself, dumbass, i wasn't referring to you. hell, i posted a pic of one of YOUR leaders who has done it. christ, for someone who likes to throw the words and phrases "stupid", "dumb this down", "idiot", etc. around so liberally, you sure are one pathetic, hypocritical, stupid motherfvcker.

got damn, take a breather. when you come back, bring back the old rifle. i hope this this new persona you've brought to light is your version of trolling . . . if not, you've burnt the fvck out of some brain cells along the way . . . and sent this board into a whirlwind of shit in the process. hey, congrats, though, that'd make two message boards you've totally fukt up.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Seriously....that's your best shot. You have any idea how many times that's been shared.

Here's one for you
45639789_975136092673489_2588222454497280000_n.jpg

Reactions: goherd73
dumb it down for yourself, dumbass, i wasn't referring to you. hell, i posted a pic of one of YOUR leaders who has done it. christ, for someone who likes to throw the words and phrases "stupid", "dumb this down", "idiot", etc. around so liberally, you sure are one pathetic, hypocritical, stupid motherfvcker.

Maxine Waters urged people to confront and question those politicians who make decisions they disagree with. That is as American as you can get; holding our elected officials responsible.

I asked you this before, and you ran from it: how is confronting somebody, whether in a restaurant or otherwise, the same as promoting violence and rioting which was your original argument?

Exactly. It isn't. Keep trying.

Maxine Waters urged people to confront and question those politicians who make decisions they disagree with. That is as American as you can get; holding our elected officials responsible.

I asked you this before, and you ran from it: how is confronting somebody, whether in a restaurant or otherwise, the same as promoting violence and rioting which was your original argument?

Exactly. It isn't. Keep trying.
damn, you are pathetic. you can't keep up with who you're having a conversation with. i never compared the two, must have been someone else, and you never asked me shit, therefore it'd have been impossible for me to run from something i wasn't asked.

but, hell, i'll school ya if that's what it takes . . . there's nothing "American" about disrupting someone's personal life in public. nothing. it's horseshit. you know it, but you're too much of a liberal pansy "yes, man" to admit it. you got a fvckin' problem with a public figure? show up when they're on the job, show up to their office. but, don't fvcking harass them when they're out in public with their families. that's such a mentally deranged fuktup in the head thing to do . . . it fits your party, though.

anyhoo, "Take him out!" i'm sure you'll use her backup excuse, "it was about impeachment", huh? lol, yeah, okay. wasn't meant to incite violence at all. whatev, hypocrite.

now, take a step back, check my grammar, point out some spelling errors, write up a diatribe, go fvck a pile of rocks . . . your ratchet jawed horseshit shtick is stale at this point.

damn, you are pathetic. you can't keep up with who you're having a conversation with. i never compared the two, must have been someone else, and you never asked me shit, therefore it'd have been impossible for me to run from something i wasn't asked.

You absolutely did, moron. You emboldened this part of my quote: "However, you don't see the leaders of the Democratic party telling supporters to riot and defending the actions of the rioters."

You then posted a meme of Maxine Waters in an attempt to state that her comment somehow was the same thing as telling people to riot or defending the actions of rioters.

What she said was to not be afraid to confront those politicians who support deplorable positions. That is entirely different than what you emboldened of my words.

but, hell, i'll school ya if that's what it takes . . . there's nothing "American" about disrupting someone's personal life in public. nothing. it's horseshit. you know it, but you're too much of a liberal pansy "yes, man" to admit it. you got a fvckin' problem with a public figure? show up when they're on the job, show up to their office. but, don't fvcking harass them when they're out in public with their families. that's such a mentally deranged fuktup in the head thing to do . . . it fits your party, though.

It's absolutely appropriate. Those are people who are making decisions that greatly impact people's personal lives in public or not. There is no inappropriate time to confront people with that amount of power who support deplorable decisions that strongly and negatively hurt people.

Actually, Maxine specifically stated, "And guess what, we’re going to win this battle ... so let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere ... Mr. President, we will see you everyday, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this."

Your completely demented view of reality will no longer allow you to understand that this is completely inappropriate. The things Trump said were also inappropriate, but two wrongs don't make a right.

However, Trump is no more delusional than you these days. I think @WV-FAN hit the nail on the head when he suggested your hate for Trump is because he has actually accomplished the things you wish you were capable of doing.

Reactions: WV-FAN
You absolutely did, moron. You emboldened this part of my quote: "However, you don't see the leaders of the Democratic party telling supporters to riot and defending the actions of the rioters."

You then posted a meme of Maxine Waters in an attempt to state that her comment somehow was the same thing as telling people to riot or defending the actions of rioters.

What she said was to not be afraid to confront those politicians who support deplorable positions. That is entirely different than what you emboldened of my words.

It's absolutely appropriate. Those are people who are making decisions that greatly impact people's personal lives in public or not. There is no inappropriate time to confront people with that amount of power who support deplorable decisions that strongly and negatively hurt people.
you're more fuktup in the head than a soup sandwich, pricks like you is what gives the left a bad name.

oh, btw, i gave mlback a "like" above, so, suck it.

Your completely demented view of reality will no longer allow you to understand that this is completely inappropriate. The things Trump said were also inappropriate, but two wrongs don't make a right.

There's nothing inappropriate about confronting a public official in public and voicing your displeasure with their deplorable actions. That's American.

Once again, you morons are trying to claim that a person promoting citizens to confront public officials in public is somehow the same thing as promoting violence and/or a riot.

You failed again.

you're more fuktup in the head than a soup sandwich, pricks like you is what gives the left a bad name.

oh, btw, i gave mlback a "like" above, so, suck it.

And you still haven't shown anything to prove your claim.

You're had at least three strikes already.

Antifa strikes again!

There are better videos out there I just chose this since it is a liberal station.. Is this okay libs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT