ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't see this on CNN, MSNBC or CNBC...

Isn't CNBC primarily financial news?

Hmmm.... Is TDS considered financial news???

Or gun control???

Or racism???

Now quit deflecting...

Hmmm.... Is TDS considered financial news???

Or gun control???

Or racism???

Now quit deflecting...
You just proved my point.

Reactions: rvntx
By stating that they are primarily a financial news channel prior to you showing me a few examples of where they have non-financial news stories?

CNN is obvious. The original report was from an NBC affiliate. MSNBC and CNBC are part of the NBC family of networks which should therefore have knowledge of this incident. The NBC national news was too easy to include so I added those two networks.

Here is a NBC news report from the past week regarding illegal immigration that was incuded on a CNBC blog. They considered this newsworthy.

The incident I originally referred to runs counter to virtually everything the NBC family of networks considers newsworthy, hence I didn't expect any of the NBC network family to pick it up. You are free to find where it was picked up by them or any left-leaning national media.

In the meantime there was a senseless death of a seemingly hardworking family man by a crazed killer who neither wore a MAGA hat or used a firearm...

@herdfan06

Interestingly this station in Madison, WI picked the story up via CNN Newsource however it appears CNN didn't...

And thinking of chainsaws this station also picked this up via CNN Newsource which is likely more your speed...

In simpler and better times when people actually had a sense of humor a prank of this type would only warrant a stern lecture from Dean Wormer...

national-lampoons-animal-house-john-belushi-bruce-mcgill-stephen-furst-HCXAFD.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT