ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointed but not surprised that KInsey didn't get tagged in the

According to CBS/247 final Big Board, he was right on the bubble. Came in at #70 in the prospect rankings I think?

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Kinsey was a very good college player but he will need to be at the right place at the right moment to see the floor. That said let’s hope it happens and he will certainly make some money somewhere at some level. His issues regarding the NBA include being 23+ years old in a league that values youth and potential. Plus, to me, his perimeter game is suspect and the league is more than anything a three point contest, a make or miss game.

Signed a free-agent deal with the Jazz.
This is the NBA's scam "summer league". They rent out arenas in Las Vegas and, of all places, it moral opposite, Salt Lake City, and play pickup basketball before a well papered, but still small, crowd and give ESPN something to show and justify its 24/7/365 NBA wokeness. It is not like the NFL pre-season or minor league baseball and hockey, where the players really have a shot at making the team.

However, the NBA is not the be all and end all of basketball. Lots of opportunities overseas.

This is the NBA's scam "summer league". They rent out arenas in Las Vegas and, of all places, it moral opposite, Salt Lake City, and play pickup basketball before a well papered, but still small, crowd and give ESPN something to show and justify its 24/7/365 NBA wokeness. It is not like the NFL pre-season or minor league baseball and hockey, where the players really have a shot at making the team.

However, the NBA is not the be all and end all of basketball. Lots of opportunities overseas.
Yea. We had a player that was in the Spurs summer league for a couple years and he always did pretty well, but never got the call up.

Kinsey will have to improve his outside shot and learn to deal with the physical nature of the NBA to have a shot at the show.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I say hire Ryan Taylor Head coach (220k a year, and Kinsey as assistant head coach (at 210k a year)

Tell Danny D bye bye…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT