ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Stowers

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Hey, dildo @Josh Stowers. You tagged a post of me on the paid board a couple of days ago, but I no longer am a part of that board. If you're asking me on a date again, I am still not interested. But have you met my friend @MichiganHerd ?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
“With that said, my interest level in this situation is on par with the Connor Stallions / Jim Harbaugh shit going on @ Michigan.

I could not care less.

Did I get that right @riflearm2?

I know some people were having a hard time with it on Herd Nation.”

Thanks for the lead, but I don't date chubby people
c8b10d2e6c2477a07c73b0e8328f5a39.jpg

This wouldn't surprise me if I read these headlines ---+--Coach stowers was arrested last night at a club called (The black stallion) and on being drug tested he had a high level of extasy in his system. He was always accused of stealing the leather pants he was wearing with a hole cut out in the anus section of his pants and his leather jacket with the logo YMCA on the back.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
This wouldn't surprise me if I read these headlines ---+--Coach stowers was arrested last night at a club called (The black stallion) and on being drug tested he had a high level of extasy in his system. He was always accused of stealing the leather pants he was wearing with a hole cut out in the anus section of his pants and his leather jacket with the logo YMCA on the back.

C1-F8-D538-981-B-4-EB1-8-AEB-37-D158-D38-BCD.gif

Reactions: thunderscope
I wish the real Sisters had posted this. Definitely a solid effort though.

Hey, dildo @Josh Stowers. You tagged a post of me on the paid board a couple of days ago, but I no longer am a part of that board. If you're asking me on a date again, I am still not interested. But have you met my friend @MichiganHerd ?
why are you no longer a part of that board?

I can loan you the money if you need to pay for your subscription.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88
why are you no longer a part of that board?

I can loan you the money if you need to pay for your subscription.

Ever since Coach Stowers made you look like a bitch publicly, I pulled my financial support from them. I have your back, HerMan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT