ADVERTISEMENT

Friday night drunk thoughts

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Just got out of the normal 9 o'clock hot tub thing, and wondering why my friend riflearm2 isn't showing me any attention. Started a thread, made many comments, and he's Sistervilling me. Same thing happened to my friend Sistersville, but rifle would throw him a bone once a month to make him feel good. I'm getting nothing but greed, 2nd coming of Judas type stuff.

Anybody have one of his cellphone numbers? I I'll call him just to chat for a few minutes, or at least leave him a message like Sistersville used to do on the phone he shared with a few colored people.

Me and Sistersville stuck with him when the big black dude fired him, as well as when Fever was wanting to beat him up. I even invited him up to share in some of my WMU rejects countless times.

Does riflearm2 have me on ignore?

Just got out of the normal 9 o'clock hot tub thing, and wondering why my friend riflearm2 isn't showing me any attention. Started a thread, made many comments, and he's Sistervilling me. Same thing happened to my friend Sistersville, but rifle would throw him a bone once a month to make him feel good. I'm getting nothing but greed, 2nd coming of Judas type stuff.

Anybody have one of his cellphone numbers? I I'll call him just to chat for a few minutes, or at least leave him a message like Sistersville used to do on the phone he shared with a few colored people.

Me and Sistersville stuck with him when the big black dude fired him, as well as when Fever was wanting to beat him up. I even invited him up to share in some of my WMU rejects countless times.

Does riflearm2 have me on ignore?
You want me to arrange a call with Basic wood? Rifle has the 304 on block.

Being one of the top draws around here, if riflearm2 doesn't show me my attention I deserve, I'm going to take a 30 day self leave of absence, and watch this forum go stale again. We saw what happened during my multiple suspensions gaybo raoul put on me, but was too large of a vagina to admit to doing. Can't blame him, since in real life he's simply an unathletic weirdo that believes in Bernie and gets high on Elmer's.

Sisters has sent me at least 26 messages in a row. I’m afraid to read them.

It’s almost as obsessive as when Middle Class Murox used to obsessively tell me to come into town for a game and insist that I sleep at his house. Was he hoping that I got desperate enough late at night to sleep with his wife, so that when he got caught with the Hooters waitress, he’d have something to hold over her head? Was he wanting a threesome as an excuse to “accidentally” touch me? We will never know, since I never accepted the frequent invites.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Sisters has sent me at least 26 messages in a row. I’m afraid to read them.

It’s almost as obsessive as when Middle Class Murox used to obsessively tell me to come into town for a game and insist that I sleep at his house. Was he hoping that I got desperate enough late at night to sleep with his wife, so that when he got caught with the Hooters waitress, he’d have something to hold over her head? Was he wanting a threesome as an excuse to “accidentally” touch me? We will never know, since I never accepted the frequent invites.
So that's how he knew you drive a crappy maxima?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT