ADVERTISEMENT

Embrace it people

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
We're fortunate enough to have a legitimate famous guy (rifle) that's known throughout the United States of America, as well as certain parts of Europe, but yet some of you want to take cheap shots at him.

Would you do the same if Eminem or Kid Rock were to join the forum and start posting?

We should all feel good about this, and embrace the fact we have a nationally known figure amongst us.

My buddy Sistersville recognized this many years ago, and we still chat about all that rifle has accomplished as a young man growing up relatively poor in Corning. It's similar to growing up in Burnsville without the southern accent.

I embrace having a celebrity amongst us and hope like hell he can talk to his peoples and maybe convince somebody like Snoop to create an account.

We have it pretty good here on Pullman Square. Give my pal rifle his due.

I don’t like sharing these stories, because I feel kind of guilty for being, ya’ know, rich.

But I just left Boulder, Colorado. Deion had a radio show Wednesday night, but the founder of his management company had her son (part of his management team and basically his assistant) give me a tour of their facilities. I had coached there in 2017 but didn’t see all of their facilities. Last night, she (the founder) emailed me and said that they lock Deion down the day before a game, but if I wanted to stick around until Sunday, she’d make sure we spent some time together. But I also had a big new star Nessa Barrett in town who wanted to meet me at the exact same time as the Colorado game, and I didn’t want to offend anybody.

So I just left. Yep, I grabbed a flight this afternoon and left instead of having to choose which star I spent time with.

Some people are ruthless and have no problem with those decisions. Me? I’m uncomfortable with my level of fame among stars and would rather just disappoint them all equally instead of having to choose.

She (the founder) is married to the CEO of Workday, so I’m sure he will be contacting me soon asking for advice running that company.

Hats off to rifle. He’s worked at this for a while and I truly believe his fake it till you make worked out. Good for him.

This is what I'm talking about. I would follow you on social media if I partook in it, but I'm only a Facebook loser. Hit me up on FB. My posts aren't anything like my friend Arche.

As an aside, Colorado's stadium looks like it's attached to a 1970s-80s era Holiday Inn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT