Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006
January 20, 2017

January 20, 2021

Difference 11,199, or 56.75%

January 20, 2021

Now

Difference 8,383, or 27.11%

For Biden to match Trump the DJIA needs to be 48,484 on January 20, 2025. Somehow though Trump was bad for the stock market while Biden is better according to Rifle. The market needs to go up more in 6 months than it has in 42 months.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and 19MU88
Somehow though Trump was bad for the stock market while Biden is better according to Rifle.
Can you share where I said that? You can't share that, because I never said that.

Why must you deplorables constantly resort to blatant lies?

You claimed that Trump’s 2017 tax cuts led to anemic, flat market. You were wrong, but as usual, not enough of a man to admit it.

Reactions: KyMUfan
You claimed that Trump’s 2017 tax cuts led to anemic, flat market.
Yes, after its implementation and for the next 18 months. So why did you lie and claim that I said something entirely different from that?

You were wrong, but as usual, not enough of a man to admit it.
What I said was entirely accurate.

Now, let's look at what you said:

Somehow though Trump was bad for the stock market while Biden is better according to Rifle.
Can you show where I said that or were you lying again? @KyMUfan and @19MU88 , since you both supported Banker's fabricated post, perhaps one of you two want to see where I made the statement quoted above that he claimed I made.

I know you have a certain level of financial illiteracy, after all you thought a reverse stock split was a good thing, but the market is a long term investment vehicle. People in the market from 1/20/17 through 1/20/21 made a hell of a lot more money than people that have been invested beginning 1/20/21 till now.

When you factor in inflation, where Trump was net 51% and Biden is only net 7%, it is even more obvious.

To complain that there was a flat spot in Trump’s outstanding growth curve is simply stupid. It’s being mad at a guy hitting .400 for the season when he goes 0-4 one game.

To complain that there was a flat spot in Trump’s outstanding growth curve is simply stupid. It’s being mad at a guy hitting .400 for the season when he goes 0-4 one game.
back, back, back . . . outta here, home run!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
People in the market from 1/20/17 through 1/20/21 made a hell of a lot more money than people that have been invested beginning 1/20/21 till now.
What does any of that have to do with what I posted and what you incorrectly claimed I posted?

When you factor in inflation, where Trump was net 51% and Biden is only net 7%, it is even more obvious.
"BUT BIDENNNNN!!!!!" Again, what the fvck does that have to do with what the discussion was?

Have you learned what a straw man is yet since you embarrassingly had it wrong at week or two ago on the main board?

A "flat spot"? That "flat spot" lasted nearly 50% of his tenure.

Your analogy isn't accurate. A normal MLB starter gets 600 at bats in a season. What trump did would be like a player hitting .400 for the first 225 at bats of his career and then hitting .200 for the next 225 at bats. At that point, he would have been sent down to the minors.

Are you, @KyMUfan , and @19MU88 going to keep hiding from your false claim about what I said? My last post called you out on it, but you didn't get the message, because you tried comparing them again in your last post.

So let's try this again for you stoogies: Can any of you show my comment to prove the below statement from the numerically challenged banker or will you keep cowardly hiding?

probly better than the odds of you eventually making a substantive post.
Jesus. Raleigh's comments about him were bad. Now, you? Ever since Middle Class Murox left, there has been a lack of jizz for 1988 to gargle, so has been swapping spit with Crispy Lips and Serg as much as possible, since they are the only ones at his intellectual level. But considering two of the leaders of his team have publicly blasted him, let's see if he just goes back to liking posts like he did his first few years on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
So 18 is almost half of 48?

The comparison to Biden is because the election is a binary choice and you are voting for the guy that has hurt your wallet and investments compared to Trump.

Jesus. Raleigh's comments about him were bad. Now, you? Ever since Middle Class Murox left, there has been a lack of jizz for 1988 to gargle, so has been swapping spit with Crispy Lips and Serg as much as possible, since they are the only ones at his intellectual level. But considering two of the leaders of his team have publicly blasted him, let's see if he just goes back to liking posts like he did his first few years on here.

Warning Red Flag GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
So 18 is almost half of 48?
Yes, 75% there is pretty close, so "almost" is accurate. If you were driving from Marshall's campus to Kroger in Proctorville, and you got halfway across the East Huntington Bridge, would it be accurate if you said you were "almost" to your destination? Of course it would, even though you were 75% of the way there.
The comparison to Biden is because the election is a binary choice and you are voting for the guy that has hurt your wallet and investments compared to Trump.
I addressed this, I believe to a question you asked, within the last month or so. I have never voted, so your comment about my voting for Biden is inaccurate. It's another failed attempt by you and another instance of "BUT BIDENNNN!!!!" by you deplorables.

So why do you constantly have to fabricate things?

😂😂😂
What I said is accurate, piece of shit human.

I'm not going to step in this time and attempt to rescue rifle like I did back during the covid discussion surrounding the New Orleans parishes thing.
I remember that one well. All three of your attempts in that thread were failures. You had to resort to arguing that the Covid numbers in Louisiana were due to people from one parish going to socialize with people in another parish, thus spreading it there.

Yes, 75% there is pretty close, so "almost" is accurate. If you were driving from Marshall's campus to Kroger in Proctorville, and you got halfway across the East Huntington Bridge, would it be accurate if you said you were "almost" to your destination? Of course it would, even though you were 75% of the way there.

I addressed this, I believe to a question you asked, within the last month or so. I have never voted, so your comment about my voting for Biden is inaccurate. It's another failed attempt by you and another instance of "BUT BIDENNNN!!!!" by you deplorables.

So why do you constantly have to fabricate things?

What I said is accurate, piece of shit human.
😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT