ADVERTISEMENT

Doc Fraudci gonna retire

That piece of shit sees the writing on the wall. He knows the Dems don't stand a chance in hell this fall, so Republicans like Rand Paul will be after him. I doubt he will stick around even till Mush finishes his term or dies in office.

Take the NIH back door funded gain of function research with him to retirement.

I was glad we had Fauci at hte beginning of the pandemic. Especially with Trump in charge I was glad Fauci was there.

But my opinion went on to change.

As things went on and especiallly during the recent FDA take over (take a deep dive, TONS of people resigning there . that very young peds vax FDA approval was insane...did not meet any clinicaly meaninful endpoints. See what Paul Offit at CHOP - arguably the best vaccine expert at the countries best pediatric hospital - has to say). The paxlovid approval was nuts too. We have NO CLUE if it works in vaccinated people. Tons of rebound cases now too.

I'm glad Fauci is gone. We need a new set of eyes on this pandemic and a new face of public health. Trust has been lost. We will see parents refusing MMR vaxxes because of what was pushed on peds during Covid from a public health administration that did everything it could to lose trust.

Reactions: mlblack16.
he ranks somewhere between Lee Harvey Oswald and the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor.

My kids aren’t going near the vaccine.

I don’t think it’s some sort of poison, I just get really upset about the outright fabrication of “evidence.”

I know how to analyze the trial data and the difference between what is shown in the trials and the way it is promoted is shameful.

Plus, at this point the vast majority of kids have already had it. So what is the evidence it helps now?

Plus, at this point the vast majority of kids have already had it. So what is the evidence it helps now?
Exactly, they've never been an at risk population, so why the need, especially without solid data to support the claims.

I don’t think it’s some sort of poison, I just get really upset about the outright fabrication of “evidence.”

I know how to analyze the trial data and the difference between what is shown in the trials and the way it is promoted is shameful.

If it was a disease that impacted kids disproportionately then yeah I’d take a look but it’s the opposite. My kids are healthy and as you say the evidence doesn’t justify the vaccine for them.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
You cons have spread your 'obsessed with other people's genitals' disease to the "preacher". keeper should have been a priest. Maybe you and flatknees can get together.

Common sense alone tells you any mask is better than none.

Here's your new mask...

2EDBF022-A4D0-411B-9387-FDDCA4C922D0-245-2457532.JPG

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT