ADVERTISEMENT

Doc interested in Purdue?

Actually I don't but the season is only half way through and I'm confident we can turn things around. Sorry I view life Half way full unlike a few posters on this board.

Actually I don't but the season is only half way through and I'm confident we can turn things around. Sorry I view life Half way full unlike a few posters on this board.
I don't disagree with that at all.

we have already logged a disappointing season in the books....but I think it can end up ok if the staff gets it together

Reactions: Herd Fever
IF Purdue would come calling and offering Doc somewhere near the $2 million stated earlier in this thread, I think he should at least consider it, if only for the financial reasons. He could win 6 games a year at Purdue, go to a bowl and have job security until he decides to retire.

I would hope that P.J. Fleck would hold out for a program that can offer him a better opportunity to build his career even further. I'm not updated on which P5 coaches are on the hot seat but I would think that Fleck is on the short list for almost all of them.

Doc might be interested but Purdue isn't. Bc doc is old news and trash. Losing to Charlotte. That's laughable.. Our program is in shambles. Does Purdue want that.. No

Reactions: Elkview
Hog has more sense in its ass than fever has in his head. Fever dont you have any kill whitey rallies?

Putin-Clapping.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT