ADVERTISEMENT

Doc lost two today

andy4theherd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2007
The obvious to his nemesis "Insert Team with Winning Record". The not so obvious was WKY dropping to 6-6 after losing to FIU. Going in to today's game WKY was the only team with a winning record Doc had defeated since Nov. 12, 2016.

2017 0-5
2016 1-3
2015 1-3

All Time 13-33

THIRTEEN WINS THIRTY-THREE LOSES

The obvious to his nemesis "Insert Team with Winning Record". The not so obvious was WKY dropping to 6-6 after losing to FIU. Going in to today's game WKY was the only team with a winning record Doc had defeated since Nov. 12, 2016.

2017 0-5
2016 1-3
2015 1-3

All Time 13-33

THIRTEEN WINS THIRTY-THREE LOSES

Very important for those of you who are likely to place a "friendly" wager on the Herd's bowl game. Keep the above numbers in mind if we draw a foe with a winning record!!

Rumors are its St Pete versus USF. Hard to believe it would be them, if so, it may not be pretty for us.

Doc has a good record in bowls and those are against teams with winning records.
Marshall I think has the best bowl record of anyone minimum of 8 games.

Say what you want but MU steps it up in bowl games.

I heard Houston was another possible opponent.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
All4TheHerd I generally agree with most of what you post. We may have “stepped it up in bowl games” past. This time who knows. We certainly appear suspect to any opponent - especially when it comes to coaching. JMO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT