ADVERTISEMENT

Doc's contract

What I'm worried about is,John is now only 15 wins short of beating Pruett's number of wins. I could see Hamrick giving him another year or two to get in front of Pruett's 94 and possibly break 100 wins.

What I'm worried about is,John is now only 15 wins short of beating Pruett's number of wins. I could see Hamrick giving him another year or two to get in front of Pruett's 94 and possibly break 100 wins.
You know normally I would disagree with something like this, but sadly I cannot. I can definitely see that happening. I wouldn’t say it would be the entire driving force, but definitely a factor.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
That would be fraud, waste, and abuse. It borders on that now, Really if Hamrick had any balls and wasn't protecting his friend and being stubborn he would dismiss Doc this week and let the program move on.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
It would take at least 3 years minimum for him to get to 94.

That would be fraud, waste, and abuse. It borders on that now, Really if Hamrick had any balls and wasn't protecting his friend and being stubborn he would dismiss Doc this week and let the program move on.
Coach Stowers did mention an extension in a roundabout way on the other board.

The legacy angle is very intuitive. He can say he had the only 100-win coach. It won’t matter that it took him twice as long as Pruett. Those details seem to get lost.

Reactions: cottrell75
Hamrick is good at buildings though. Maybe we could put him in the planning department (not building maintenance because he doesn't do that, he just builds them).

Reactions: MARSHALL77
They need to do him like Notre Dame did Lou Holtz.

Hamrick is good at buildings though. Maybe we could put him in the planning department (not building maintenance because he doesn't do that, he just builds them).
Things that probably would have been built anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT