ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t Get Hurt

BisonPa

Green Buffalo
Feb 15, 2008
Don’t get hurt jumping off the band wagon. After a win next week against Charlotte, everybody will be wanting back on and you may lose your seat.

Bullshiz, my friend! We are not beating Charlotte either. Do us all a favor and purchase your tickets, Basketball season is officially here!

Reactions: Elkview
Don’t get hurt jumping off the band wagon. After a win next week against Charlotte, everybody will be wanting back on and you may lose your seat.
Hahahah charlotte is no gimme hey beat southern miss. And even if we do when no one will jump back on the band wagon after beating the 49ers by a late score or defensive stop

Reactions: COACHFAN

Umm no. The chance for a conference title are over. Also no one is jumping off the bandwagon. As a matter of fact no one that posts on a G5 message board is a bandwagon fan.

We're all just sick of seeing the same stuff game in and game out. We're not losing games because the opposition is superior. We're losing because we're horribly coached. Flip on any game right now. Show me a game where the DBs are consistently getting PI calls because they can't get their heads around.

QONVIyz.gif

The thing about this years team is we haven't played one complete game all season. The closest was the FAU game. We can run but can't throw one week. Next week we can throw can't run. Next week we have four or five turnovers. Every week it is something.

We haven't run well in 5 games and have run well in 3. In three games Tyler King was our RB1, in 5 games Keion Davis was our RB1. We have thrown for at least 125 yards in 9 halves and thrown for less than 100 in 7 halves. Green has been the QB1 for 9 halves and Thomson has been the QB1 for 7 halves.

King has not been RB1 during the same time Green has been QB1 at any point this season. In other words, we have started every single game being one dimensional.

I was a freshman at Marshall when the plane crashed. Attended during the years when we were a laughingstock. I am from southern WV and rarely find a fellow Herd fan till I reach Hurricane for business appointments. I was privileged to know some of the first members of the rebuilding team after the crash. Plus I owe the university my allegiance for providing me a lifetime career. I am a fan of Marshall for many reasons, football being only one. Loyalty reaches deep. It means a lot to be able to chime in and say, “Go Herd!”

I was a freshman at Marshall when the plane crashed. Attended during the years when we were a laughingstock. I am from southern WV and rarely find a fellow Herd fan till I reach Hurricane for business appointments. I was privileged to know some of the first members of the rebuilding team after the crash. Plus I owe the university my allegiance for providing me a lifetime career. I am a fan of
Marshall for many reasons, football being only one. Loyalty reaches deep. It means a lot to be able to chime in and say, “Go Herd!”

Welcome. Stick around and be more active. Marshall needs more loyal folks like you.

Thank you for this. I was hoping to see a special post today which at least allowed me to see some humor in our abysmal football program.

Supa Fans ALWAYS deliver.

Welcome. Stick around and be more active. Marshall needs more loyal folks like you.
I will root for the Herd win or lose until I die.I will go to the bowl if it is in Florida as I have friends there that will go to the game with me.That is not to say I am happy with results this year,and I believe a coaching change will bring a new attitude as far as the players and fans are concerned.I just hope that Hamrick sees that a Doc is not the answer for the future.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I will root for the Herd win or lose until I die.I will go to the bowl if it is in Florida as I have friends there that will go to the game with me.That is not to say I am happy with results this year,and I believe a coaching change will bring a new attitude as far as the players and fans are concerned.I just hope that Hamrick sees that a Doc is not the answer for the future.

Hamrick? Lol he won’t do anything about this

Reactions: ilmherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT