ADVERTISEMENT

Dont be fooled. They are still going to cheat and do anything to stay in power.

Get a car loan or home loan.
dave ramsey what GIF by Ramsey Solutions

Well, if my social media posts were an accurate reflection of my effort, I'd have a PhD by now. But seriously, thanks for recognizing the dedication. It means a lot coming from someone who clearly pays attention.
I do feel bad that ever since I started mocking you on here for your romance letters about your wife on Facebook, your posts about her decorating talent on the holidays, and your boasts about your GPA in a post-grad program, you've basically stopped making those posts.

I'm just giving you a hard time. I didn't realize that my comments on here had such an impact on your real life. And I do give you credit for not throwing a tantrum and taking your ball to go home like your hero did on here last year . . . then, again, you have no ball to take home since your wife already chopped yours off when she started making you walk your rat dressed in pink dog clothes.

I do feel bad that ever since I started mocking you on here for your romance letters about your wife on Facebook, your posts about her decorating talent on the holidays, and your boasts about your GPA in a post-grad program, you've basically stopped making those posts.

I'm just giving you a hard time. I didn't realize that my comments on here had such an impact on your real life. And I do give you credit for not throwing a tantrum and taking your ball to go home like your hero did on here last year . . . then, again, you have no ball to take home since your wife already chopped yours off when she started making you walk your rat dressed in pink dog clothes.
It's amusing that you think your comments had any impact on my life. My posts didn't stop because of you – they slowed because I have a life filled with real accomplishments and meaningful moments and turned all notifications off that aren't a text message or phone call on my mobile phones. Too distracting. It's charming that you think dressing up my dog is emasculating; it just shows you're stuck in outdated stereotypes. The same stereotypes you rail against by calling us deplorables. Your conflicting opinions are so numerous, I can’t quite tell what you stand for.

My posts didn't stop because of you – they slowed because I have a life filled with real accomplishments and meaningful moments and turned all notifications off that aren't a text message or phone call on my mobile phones. Too distracting.
This makes absolutely no sense. If you turned all notifications off for Facebook, then you posting wouldn't distract you, since the notifications on posts/messages are what causes the distraction. Without the notifications, you have no distractions. So you wouldn't slow down your posts on Facebook. If anything, you would post more since you don't have the time-suck of receiving notifications.

they slowed because I have a life filled with real accomplishments and meaningful moments
Yes, like working hard to get a 4.0 in your executive MBA program and going out to dinner with your wife on your/her birthday.

It's charming that you think dressing up my dog is emasculating; it just shows you're stuck in outdated stereotypes.
@MichiganHerd , we need your expertise here. This is almost as bad as when Middle Class Murox kept trying to defend his wife even though he was fighting a losing battle.

What do you think about a "man" dressing up his rat-dog in pink clothes, parading the dog around publicly, and posting social media pictures of that dog dressed in its pink outfits. Is it an outdated stereotype to mock that "man" and claim his balls have been removed for doing it? Fvck me - I'm embarrassed to even be having this conversation. When did we get to a point in society that allegedly heterosexual "men" felt comfortable dressing their rat-dogs in pink outfits (let alone any outfit), parading them around town, and posting pictures of those escapades?

Even Paris Hilton 20 years ago is calling you a homo.

Go to thr grocery store. Gas pump. Get a car loan or home loan.

Then get back with me
Rifle doesn't go to the grocery store. He orders in or does take out.
Rifle doesn't do car loans. He pays cash.
Rifle doesn't do home loans. He owns multiple properties. His are investments.

That thesis drivel of his a few posts back lost me after the first line when he said "let's pretend." Rifle lives in a fantasy world.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
This makes absolutely no sense. If you turned all notifications off for Facebook, then you posting wouldn't distract you, since the notifications on posts/messages are what causes the distraction. Without the notifications, you have no distractions. So you wouldn't slow down your posts on Facebook. If anything, you would post more since you don't have the time-suck of receiving notifications.

Yes, like working hard to get a 4.0 in your executive MBA program and going out to dinner with your wife on your/her birthday.

@MichiganHerd , we need your expertise here. This is almost as bad as when Middle Class Murox kept trying to defend his wife even though he was fighting a losing battle.

What do you think about a "man" dressing up his rat-dog in pink clothes, parading the dog around publicly, and posting social media pictures of that dog dressed in its pink outfits. Is it an outdated stereotype to mock that "man" and claim his balls have been removed for doing it? Fvck me - I'm embarrassed to even be having this conversation. When did we get to a point in society that allegedly heterosexual "men" felt comfortable dressing their rat-dogs in pink outfits (let alone any outfit), parading them around town, and posting pictures of those escapades?

Even Paris Hilton 20 years ago is calling you a homo.
Is dressing a dog up in a pink outfit kinda like a guy wearing a romper?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT