ADVERTISEMENT

Dowd resigns

Yep, the closer I stick to the truth.

512CKcKPN5L.jpg

There's a difference between a hatchet man and an idiot....wait...maybe not.

Wow. Fan just emasculated Bucky. Maybe he'll be ashamed to post for another 6 months.

I don't know what you are talking about, because as usual you don't know what the fvck you are talking about. You are by far the biggest dipshit ever on this board...and that is saying a lot.

Go fire some more employees. Wait....hold off until about Christmas, hatchet man.

Go fire some more employees. Wait....hold off until about Christmas, hatchet man.

Ah, that. A hatchet man's job is to fire employees to cut costs. I hired and fired . Like any performance driven business...which is a concept foreign to you. If you can't cut the mustard, someone else will. I certainly hired lots more than I fired. I developed a program that went company wide that helped low performers get better. I also gave raises every single month to high performing employees. I had people who got a raise every month...lots of them, in fact. You ever give an employee a raise every month? Or just devise ways to cut their pay?

So while I was saddened to have to fire some people before Christmas, every single one of them shit their job away after three months of intensive mentoring to improve. And I hired the same number of people to replace them. That's not a "hatchet man". That's just another EG fail.

Don't change the story. You told us you were forced to fire them before Christmas, and that you would never do that again. Hatchet man. How many did you fire as a going away christmas gift?

Don't change the story.

Nothing has changed, Travolta. I never figured the totality of that career was needed, because only a total dipshit wouldn't realize in the real world non-productive employees get fired and replaced, and I've discussed recruiting minorities (something the great liberal EG didn't do), ex-felons, and other folks who didnt usually get a shot from a lot of employers. From now on I'll remember our OW Dipshit is always lurking, and that everything must be explained as if talking to a child.

You're a liar, Freud. And nothing needs explaining, moron. You told this story earlier and either you're lying now, or then. Either way, you're a liar. Hatchet man.

You're a liar, Freud. And nothing needs explaining, moron. You told this story earlier and either you're lying now, or then. Either way, you're a liar. Hatchet man.

More like you are a dipshit. And the liar that said your church is cool with your cult membership...and then freaked out at the thought of your cult membership getting leaked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT