ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb and dumber

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
428370491_710737961176119_2948346380250802653_n.jpg

Mush sat there with his thumb up his ass while Russia massed thousands of troops on Ukraine's border.

Reactions: 30CAT
And you suggested boots on the ground. oath breaker.
No what I said was if we really cared and it were a big deal he would have had some balls and put troops on the ground and said cross that line. i wouldn't risk one American over Ukraine.

So, you either wanted major boots on the ground in Ukraine, or, you have no balls.
Not me. I said if the admin thought it was so important why didn't they? That is the way you stop someone. Hell no, I wouldn't. I would also audit what money Ukraine is getting and monitor it. Probably would reduce it until they showed me what they were doing with and how effective it would be.

The whole Ukraine thing is a proxy war. That is basically a stalemate getting lots of people killed, way beyond your comprehension of the GWOT, and it is taking our resources that we need. Ukraine is a corrupt country that nobody cared about for decades. It is not that I don't care but, what is going on, IMO, is not of our utmost strategic importance to the level we are funding and stirring things up. It is this think tank DC Beltway shit of having a proxy war with Russia. Ukraine to NATO is stupid and was always stupid.

You're a liar. oath breaker. Anyone that wants to capitulate to putin doesn't care about the Ukrainian citizens.
I don't want to capitulate to Putin. I want accountability and common sense. Ukraine to Nato was stupid. I don't want us be in escalated situation where we are drug into an Eastern European war that Europe won't even properly fund. NATO has basically ripped us off for 80 years. Ukraine and Russia have been righting for many many many years. Ukraine is a corrupt nation. Where are the dollars going? What is gheend game here? The goals. What is our strategic interests?

Ukraine is one of rhe 5 land strategic entry points jnto Russia. There is a long history there of who owns what and strategically Russia is not going to let NATO have that. This goes back hundreds of years. Meaning main battle tanks and foreign adversaries have a direct route to Moscow from Ukraine. I am not willing to take a nuke over that fight. Study up on it.

Now excuse me, I am actually heading out to help some friends that help friends. Wink. So while you sit there spouting goo get od the Putin kick and look at the historical context and big picture.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT