ADVERTISEMENT

Durham report is out

Funny seeing rest of country figure out what we knew to be true several years ago.

Well in our country if you rely on main stream media for info you might fall for BS hoax phony sham investigations and impeachments like some idiots here did on Russia and Ukraine.

You might also believe an innocent man guilty, that the US should be in overseas wars AND you might end up voting for a corrupt, Pedophile, war monger that will destroy your country.

I'm thinking some of you ****tard idiots need new information sources.

Reactions: johns1124
Funny seeing rest of country figure out what we knew to be true several years ago.

Well in our country if you rely on main stream media for info you might fall for BS hoax phony sham investigations and impeachments like some idiots here did on Russia and Ukraine.

You might also believe an innocent man guilty, that the US should be in overseas wars AND you might end up voting for a corrupt, Pedophile, war monger that will destroy your country.

You still waiting on the results from Georgia presidential vote?? Idiot.

What should we use Fox, newsweak, or OAN? Give me a break. Speaking of pedophiles what about the latest on Trump and his buddy Eppstein taking turns on the 13 year old girl? Let Trump keep destroying your repuclican party. I am enjoying that very much.

What should we use Fox, newsweak, or OAN? Give me a break. Speaking of pedophiles what about the latest on Trump and his buddy Eppstein taking turns on the 13 year old girl? Let Trump keep destroying your repuclican party. I am enjoying that very much.
Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort.

You still waiting on the results from Georgia presidential vote?? Idiot.
Oh yes the one where the DOJ and FBI say everything is ok?

Aren't those two of the weaponized agencies that framed Trump for years?? Well if they said no election interference....🙄🤣🤣

You must have sh!t for brains.

Probably the biggest story in the history of American politics - how the deep state, career bureaucrats, the MSM, and the Democratic party organized and coordinated the most fraudulent smear campaign ever against a presidential candidate and continuing against a sitting U.S. President - and it will be downplayed and forgotten by the sheeple. The Republic is in its death throes.

Last edited:
Oh yes the one where the DOJ and FBI say everything is ok?

Aren't those two of the weaponized agencies that framed Trump for years?? Well if they said no election interference....🙄🤣🤣

You must have sh!t for brains.
No, it's just that you're a delusional liar.

Probably the biggest story in the history of American politics - how the deep state, career bureaucrats, the MSM, and the Democratic party organized and coordinated the most fraudulent smear campaign ever against a presidential candidate and continuing against a sitting U.S. President - and it will be downplayed and forgotten by the sheeple. The Republic is in its death throes.
You're an idiot.

You can hate Trump all you want but, what the Dems did along with parts of our government is beyond criminal.

Reactions: 19MU88
You do realize it's been proven the media lied for years to you?

You up on wrong tree if you think Trump was on Epstein island. He threw Epstein out of Mara Largo and had nothing to do with him. Meanwhile many swamp rats did and are likely black mailed and controlled by others.

You really are too stupid to understand any of this, aren't you?

It is amazing the couple of guys on here that worship the government
Without government you have complete chaos. You are not even talking sense now. Who do you want to run the country perhaps the military or even the Proud Boys?. You just dont want to pay taxes after I assume making really good money. You need to get real.

You up on wrong tree if you think Trump was on Epstein island. He threw Epstein out of Mara Largo and had nothing to do with him. Meanwhile many swamp rats did and are likely black mailed and controlled by others.

The media who lied to us and it has been proven is Fox. Trump always turns on everybody to save his own neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Without government you have complete chaos. You are not even talking sense now. Who do you want to run the country perhaps the military or even the Proud Boys?. You just dont want to pay taxes after I assume making really good money. You need to get real.
You stupid idiot. Ask yourself who is truly running the country when the CIA/FBI/DOJ are conspiring to frame their boss and the duly elected President on totally made up false charges. You are a fool

Bwwwwwaaaaahahaha

You stupid idiot. Ask yourself who is truly running the country when the CIA/FBI/DOJ are conspiring to frame their boss and the duly elected President on totally made up false charges. You are a fool
Bwwwwwaaaaaahahaha!!

No shit. I see inflation, open boarder, energy dependence and new wars.

I think we have a first. You did not lie and were not completely wrong. Congrats
Wrong. You're already suffering from your chronic lying, acute delusion, and voices in your head

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT