ADVERTISEMENT

EA Sports College Football

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I haven't played video games ever since I discovered tits, but the attention to detail in the new game seems like it could be worth my time to check. I was told that the horse trough urinals from The Joan are in the game, as is a fistfight in the crowd featuring the board's former owner:

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
I haven't played video games ever since I discovered tits, but the attention to detail in the new game seems like it could be worth my time to check. I was told that the horse trough urinals from The Joan are in the game, as is a fistfight in the crowd featuring the board's former owner:

Considering how long they've been working on this game it better one of the best game experiences conceivable. However it's EA so I still expect the same glitches that they're games have always had.

Reactions: Jartard
Weird thing they didn’t put a coach molesting a kid at Penn State. That was a 16 year tradition at Penn Stare they didn’t include!!

The game is great. The stadium looks good, only issue is that it shows some large buildings behind the Shewey Building that do not exist. Kinda disappointing as they had it right in previous iterations of the game but hopefully it’s fixed in a patch.

How about the poop stain on the wall? Thing has been there since 97. 4 different coaches. 3 different conferences. But, one thing has been a constant, the poop stain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT