ADVERTISEMENT

Echo baptist church

I can Ahhh! see Ahhh! and hear through Ahhh! this video that Ahhh! they would be Ahhh! very open Ahhh!to scientology. Ahhh!

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Can someone tell greed to move out of the way of the camera. It appears the guy preaching appears to go to the same barber as another poster we've seen on here.

Can someone tell greed to move out of the way of the camera. It appears the guy preaching appears to go to the same barber as another poster we've seen on here.
that's obviously not greed, no elongated skull.

elongated-head-14-2.jpg

I can Ahhh! see Ahhh! and hear through Ahhh! this video that Ahhh! they would be Ahhh! very open Ahhh!to scientology. Ahhh!
One of the finest preachers around preaching the gospel and idiots like you hear "ahhh!". You know why that's what you hear? Because you're spiritually lost and blind, and deaf to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You are unholy, ungodly, and content to follow satan who is YOUR father. <<<Even in that condition that you're in, God loves you as much as he loves Jesus. BUT if you die in that condition, your life will have been an absolute waste and nothing but trash, which He will throw into a lake of fire and brimstone eternally. It would be exponentially better if you had not been born. And you idiots see that as a laughing matter.

And yes, Tommy knows about my scientology. I told him about it. The reason I did is because there is a young Christian man from a Christian family that has seizures and the medical doctors have not been able to do anything about it. I wanted to offer that family the money I have on account at the org to them as a possibility to help, but I wanted to get the thoughts of one of the church leaders before doing so. Tommy came to my shop so we could discuss it and did so for about an hour. At the end of the discussion, the only concern he had that I know of was he wanted to know if the young man, who had recently been saved, might be susceptible to some of the scientology teachings. I told him that I couldn't possibly answer that question for another person. I seriously doubt the family will take that course, but moms and dads will do things they wouldn't normally do in order to try to help their children. But the offer is still open in case they do.

If you don't believe Tommy knows, ask him if you get the chance.

One of the finest preachers around preaching the gospel and idiots like you hear "ahhh!". You know why that's what you hear? Because you're spiritually lost and blind, and deaf to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You are unholy, ungodly, and content to follow satan who is YOUR father. <<<Even in that condition that you're in, God loves you as much as he loves Jesus. BUT if you die in that condition, your life will have been an absolute waste and nothing but trash, which He will throw into a lake of fire and brimstone eternally. It would be exponentially better if you had not been born. And you idiots see that as a laughing matter.

And yes, Tommy knows about my scientology. I told him about it. The reason I did is because there is a young Christian man from a Christian family that has seizures and the medical doctors have not been able to do anything about it. I wanted to offer that family the money I have on account at the org to them as a possibility to help, but I wanted to get the thoughts of one of the church leaders before doing so. Tommy came to my shop so we could discuss it and did so for about an hour. At the end of the discussion, the only concern he had that I know of was he wanted to know if the young man, who had recently been saved, might be susceptible to some of the scientology teachings. I told him that I couldn't possibly answer that question for another person. I seriously doubt the family will take that course, but moms and dads will do things they wouldn't normally do in order to try to help their children. But the offer is still open in case they do.

I am sure he is a fine preacher. I am sure his message is fine. It was a joke and has nothing to do with salvation.

I am glad you are trying to help the young man.

b6b7d4b9b7eed78adc8bafeeb4ad0681.gif

I hear and see some good things, but the preaching sounding like your hiking a football is distracting. Read some scripture instead of hiking a football.

I hear and see some good things, but the preaching sounding like your hiking a football is distracting. Read some scripture instead of hiking a football.
You can read scripture at home. People are saved by preaching, not reading the Bible out loud.

People are saved by preaching,
that couldn't be more wrong. people are saved by confessing their sins and asking Jesus into their heart. what some preacher says may guide them, but that's not how it's done.

So is this...

the only concern he had that I know of
so, there could be others.

the telling part is that your pastor is "concerned" about the fact that he "might be susceptible to some of the scientology teachings". why would he be concerned about scientology teachings? not surprised yore too stupid to understand that.

I do NOT hold the bets to be valid and I hold no one to them . . .

Why can't you just get your money and give it to the kid? Why does scientology have to be involved in it? Withdraw your money and make your donation to the family.

that couldn't be more wrong. people are saved by confessing their sins and asking Jesus into their heart. what some preacher says may guide them, but that's not how it's done.

so, there could be others.

the telling part is that your pastor is "concerned" about the fact that he "might be susceptible to some of the scientology teachings". why would he be concerned about scientology teachings? not surprised yore too stupid to understand that.
You just smoked greed like a fat blunt

So all of this isn’t an act?

ML really is desperately trying to kick the door of the closest open? 1988 really is desperate for somebody to talk to him in real life? Serg, Tier Three, and Crispy Lips really are as dumb as I thought they were pretending to be on here? Arch really did have his balls removed by his wife? ‘429 really is an habitual liar? Herdman really is a little traitor bitch? Michigan really does like Nicaraguan women?

I thought all of this was an act. In this case, I should probably stop being an asshole to you all.

So all of this isn’t an act?

ML really is desperately trying to kick the door of the closest open? 1988 really is desperate for somebody to talk to him in real life? Serg, Tier Three, and Crispy Lips really are as dumb as I thought they were pretending to be on here? Arch really did have his balls removed by his wife? ‘429 really is an habitual liar? Herdman really is a little traitor bitch? Michigan really does like Nicaraguan women?

I thought all of this was an act. In this case, I should probably stop being an asshole to you all.
So are you saying you are acting rich?

that couldn't be more wrong.
And you're an idiot.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

The necessary order is there must be a preacher, he must be heard, then comes believing, then you can call on the name of the Lord.

And you're an idiot.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

The necessary order is there must be a preacher, he must be heard, then comes believing, then you can call on the name of the Lord.
Where does the Pope fit in?

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and Thou Shalt Be Saved?

What does John 3:16 say? Doesn't mention a preacher does it?

Then, you get into the whole thing of what preacher is right. What denomination. Churches can't even get along.

Last edited:
So, your crank is as tiny as the rest of us common, Appalachian white guys?
Cons: always obsessed with genitalia of others.

Let’s just say that when I first came to Huntington, half of the city thought there was a solar eclipse for the first month:

No, the telling part is you're STILL too stupid to realize that there is NOTHING in scientology that requires belief. Not a single thing. I informed the preacher that scientology teaches things that he and I would not agree with and are not required to believe for scientology to work. Unlike YOU, he was able to understand that with no difficulty.

Is the scientology people holding your money? Tell them you want your money.
I was offering the young man the money I had on account for the purpose of getting auditing for himself. I've had that money sitting in my account for about 10-12 years for a situation just like this one. I have no intention to give someone the money for medical doctors who have been able to do nothing to help.

I was offering the young man the money I had on account for the purpose of getting auditing for himself. I've had that money sitting in my account for about 10-12 years for a situation just like this one. I have no intention to give someone the money for medical doctors who have been able to do nothing to help.
I would get my money if I were you. Put it in a savings account or something like that. Those people are going to take your money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT