ADVERTISEMENT

Echo baptist church

I’m no longer a child, so I have the free will to do what I want to do and what I choose to participate in. Hell no I don’t agree with everything I was taught in school or by my parents, that’s why as an adult, I do it differently now with my own. If my employees don’t execute the way they need to or should….they are gone. I no longer participate in the MU Alumni association because their decisions were not the direction I believed it needed to go years ago.

If I don’t agree…I don’t participate or practice what is being told to me. Thanks for proving you’re an absolute sheep.
And I've already told you that belief is not required in scientology. I don't have to participate in or practice what I'm told for scientology to WORK. Thanks for proving once again your stupidity. None of you who continue to spew your ignorance have ever had the intestinal fortitude to simply call a scientology org and ask them what you must believe in order to be a scientologist. Cowards.

I don't know how much longer I can survive without some trump chum.
Dp-jJX.gif

Man's efforts < Word of God
  • Matthew 19:26: "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible"
  • Mark 10:27: "With men it is impossible, but not with God"
  • Luke 1:37: "With God nothing will be impossible"
  • Luke 18:27: "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God"
Romans 12:3

Because of the privilege and authority God has given me, I give each of you this warning: Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us.

God's Word

Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Matthew 4:4 - But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

Psalm 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 - All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

John 17:17 - Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.

Matthew 24:35 - Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

Colossians 3:16 - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Luke 11:28 - But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

Isaiah 40:8 - The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.

The examples of the power of God's Word are numerous. I doubt this guy ever heard a Baptist preacher...

"One of the women offered him a copy of the New Testament—the only book he was allowed to read in the labor camp."

"He also embraced the New Testament’s powerful redemptive possibility."

And I've already told you that belief is not required in scientology. I don't have to participate in or practice what I'm told for scientology to WORK. Thanks for proving once again your stupidity. None of you who continue to spew your ignorance have ever had the intestinal fortitude to simply call a scientology org and ask them what you must believe in order to be a scientologist.
You can lie to yourself, lie to your family, lie to your preacher, lie to your congregation if that gives you a pass, but the reality is "not believing" in the acts necessary to participate in a cult, while later, admitting your BELIEF those acts "helped you" make your semantics laughable.

Are you going to tell us now that you DONT BELIEVE the cult helped you???

Reactions: mlblack16.
You can lie to yourself, lie to your family, lie to your preacher, lie to your congregation if that gives you a pass, but the reality is "not believing" in the acts necessary to participate in a cult, while later, admitting your BELIEF those acts "helped you" make your semantics laughable.

He also believes the cult will help this boy where Jesus and doctors didnt

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Yes!!! Imagine the pitch to this child's family.
Greedtard: "You dont have to believe it. I still dont believe it....well...I believe it enough to tell you about it and it helped me, but.."
Family: "Do you believe it helped you?"
Greedtard: "Well, ye..uhh, no..ehh (is my preacher around)....yes, yes it helped me."
Family: "So you believed it helped you?"
Greedtard: (Still refuses to answer the question) "I've got money in the organization, use it

Greed is a dumbass, liar and a hypocrite.

I know scientology helped me. I've seen it help others. I don't need to believe in anything to participate in it.

You're still a lying idiot trumptard.

Neither Jesus nor doctors posted for you. Did your trump cult do it for you. You're a Godless lying trumptard satan follower.

Yes!!! Imagine the pitch to this child's family.
Greedtard: "You dont have to believe it. I still dont believe it....well...I believe it enough to tell you about it and it helped me, but.."
Family: "Do you believe it helped you?"
Greedtard: "Well, ye..uhh, no..ehh (is my preacher around)....yes, yes it helped me."
Family: "So you believed it helped you?"
Greedtard: (Still refuses to answer the question) "I've got money in the organization, use it

Greed is a dumbass, liar and a hypocrite.
You're a Godless lying trumptard that cannot stop lying. You don't know the difference between believing and knowing. Idiots like you turn light switches on and off, and the lights go on or off and belief is not required. moron.

I believe I recently said I would not respond to you unless you had a sincere question about God. Whether this is sincere or not I don't know but I will attempt to be true to my word.

As to earlier religions the Bible starts with "In the beginning..." How can any other religion be earlier than that?

Continuing in Genesis one finds the story of the great flood. Interestingly virtually every society and religion contains a reference to a great flood.

Also contained later in Genesis is the story of the Tower of Babel. This was after the flood and peoples were scattered across the globe with different languages. But their histories and memories weren't wiped out. The flood was a part of these histories and memories and this is likely the reason the account of the flood is included in so many of the religions you have referenced.

Continuing through the Old Testament there are many references to "false" religions. Perhaps these are the very "earlier" religions your are referring to.

I'm no OT scholar nor have I spent much time and energy studying and comparing various religions but I trust this post attempts to answer your question.

However the more I do study the more I am convinced Christianity is the one true religion for countless reasons. Christ is more polarizing than Confucius, Muhammad or the Buddha. There is power in that. There is also power in Jesus' words that only Believers can understand. And Jesus' teachings run counter to those other religions and basic human nature. Man in his selfish nature couldn't "invent" Christianity because man by nature can't "deny" himself.

There are also many prophecies in the OT that reference Christ. Read Psalm 22, which was written several thousand years before Jesus’ birth. There is no question who it’s referring to.

Reactions: KyMUfan
There are also many prophecies in the OT that reference Christ. Read Psalm 22, which was written several thousand years before Jesus’ birth. There is no question who it’s referring to.
Assuming that is all true, how do you explain the bible having very similar, unique stories as other religions that were documented significantly prior?

And I've already told you that belief is not required in scientology. I don't have to participate in or practice what I'm told for scientology to WORK. Thanks for proving once again your stupidity. None of you who continue to spew your ignorance have ever had the intestinal fortitude to simply call a scientology org and ask them what you must believe in order to be a scientologist. Cowards.
They want your money and your silence, when you go up the ranks. It is a fabricated belief system.

Why can't he just take his money out? I can with a bank? Or my drawer. Or the credit union.

If he does TRY they will harass him. When you dig into this stuff and people who are exposing you will see what kind of cult it is.

The cult member who is taking members from a Baptist church to introduce them to his cult is calling me a follower of Satan.

Now that's funny
It might be funny but it's true that you're a follower of satan.

Why can't he just take his money out? I can with a bank? Or my drawer. Or the credit union.

If he does TRY they will harass him. When you dig into this stuff and people who are exposing you will see what kind of cult it is.
You're an idiot.

It broke Tommy's heart to have to take Kenny off the membership register. Kenny married and divorced the same woman twice and he was tommy's old drinking buddy.

Tommy is a die hard Republican and donates money to the Republican party out of his business account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT