ADVERTISEMENT

Edit: Running Election Night Thread

At least we know Texas is turning blue. Oh, wait…

Beto loses by 11% (900,000 votes) and the Republicans flip a congressional district on the southern border.

Never mind.

I'll add @mlblack16. and @MarshallManiac so they can embarrass themselves trying to defend your failed attempt:

Abbott margin of victory:

2014: 20.4%
2018: 13.3%
2022: 11%

Do any of you morons now what "turning" means? Using the "he won by 11%" claim is actually supporting the argument that it is turning blue.

Want more fun? Presidential elections:

2000: 59% vs. 38.0%
2004: 61% vs. 38.2%
2008: 56% vs. 44%
2012: 57% vs. 41%
2016: 52% vs. 43%
2020: 52% vs. 47%

Doh!

And the "Republicans flip a congressional district" argument is almost as pathetic, as Flores (she's Republican) lost her South Texas seat. Doh!

What is with the unnecessary comma?
It's entirely correct. It is to signify a pause.

Here, let me dumb it down for the two of you:

Don't blame ThunderCat for his inability to read, as he went to a tier three law school.

Nice try, but it's a comma splice.

It's not a comma splice if it is meant to signify a pause. After this long, you should know not to question me on grammar.

Remember when comma splice told us he took the LSAT and was accepted to Georgetown but decided to drive a limo instead?

Great moments in Herd Nation history.
How pathetic must you be to have to fabricate things? The things I say about you are 100% factual. You, on the other hand, just make up bogus bullshit. And you know it is bogus, which makes it even better knowing that my factual comments about you upset you so much that you have to fabricate things about me.

It's not a comma splice if it is meant to signify a pause. After this long, you should know not to question me on grammar.

How pathetic must you be to have to fabricate things? The things I say about you are 100% factual. You, on the other hand, just make up bogus bullshit. And you know it is bogus, which makes it even better knowing that my factual comments about you upset you so much that you have to fabricate things about me.
It's factual in your imagination, just like all of your posts.

Just like your most recent allegation that I submitted my car and my lawn to local magazines. Neither are true.

Reactions: 19MU88
He really dumbs up this place.
He's not dumb, he's mentally ill. He suffers from megalomania and delusions of grandeur. What possible reason would a grown man have to brag to complete strangers about all these things he has -- jewelry, houses, grammy awards, billionaire business parters -- without offering even a single link or picture as proof?

It's great entertainment though. I love when he posts.

He's not dumb, he's mentally ill. He suffers from megalomania and delusions of grandeur. What possible reason would a grown man have to brag to complete strangers about all these things he has -- jewelry, houses, grammy awards, billionaire business parters -- without offering even a single link or picture as proof?

It's great entertainment though. I love when he posts.
Straw man alert! I never said I won Grammys. I said I was nominated for two. That's the only way I am an Academy voter.

No proof? Here is proof that just some of my diamonds are worth nearly as much as your house. Notice the game on the television.

If you will recall, I posted about running into Jon Elmore at a Mets game on this same day. Those three games, I had front row seats right behind the Marlins dugout where I got to know Sandy Alcantara quite well . . . to the point that we text now, and he thanked me yesterday for telling him two months ago that he was going to win the Cy Young (which he just did). Let me know if you want pics/videos of that.

When somebody like Sandy and the rest of the players see a guy sit directly behind their dugout for three games with that much money around their neck, who is talking shit and has. it come true to them, and who has the owner of the Mets come down to sit with him for parts of two of the games, it raises eyebrows.

Make sure you turn the audio on from the video so you can listen to another personal friend, one of the top five rappers of all time:

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Straw man alert! I never said I won Grammys. I said I was nominated for two. That's the only way I am an Academy voter.

No proof? Here is proof that just some of my diamonds are worth nearly as much as your house. Notice the game on the television.

If you will recall, I posted about running into Jon Elmore at a Mets game on this same day. Those three games, I had front row seats right behind the Marlins dugout where I got to know Sandy Alcantara quite well . . . to the point that we text now, and he thanked me yesterday for telling him two months ago that he was going to win the Cy Young (which he just did). Let me know if you want pics/videos of that.

When somebody like Sandy and the rest of the players see a guy sit directly behind their dugout for three games with that much money around their neck, who is talking shit and has. it come true to them, and who has the owner of the Mets come down to sit with him for parts of two of the games, it raises eyebrows.

Make sure you turn the audio on from the video so you can listen to another personal friend, one of the top five rappers of all time:

That is the most humiliating cringe I've seen in my entire life. The way you carefully set out the rings and bracelets and your laptop and made a video like you're some rapper, jesus fcking christ. I'm dying. You're a 40+ year old white guy. How could you watch that one time and not throw your phone in the ocean?

That is the most humiliating cringe I've seen in my entire life. The way you carefully set out the rings and bracelets and your laptop and made a video like you're some rapper, jesus fcking christ. I'm dying. You're a 40+ year old white guy. How could you watch that one time and not throw your phone in the ocean?

My god. Nearly as much money in diamonds as your fvcking house! I bet if you threw in the cost of the bags in that trip, the shoes, and the clothes, then it would match your house value.

This is where you need to dig up those posts where you claimed you were far more successful, have far more money, and only associate with wealthy and very successful people.

Oh, and the presentation is how it always is. I’m extremely organized, which is part of the recipe to my success. My master bedroom closet is organized similarly by color . . . I keep
the black girls in one corner, the white girls in another corner, and the yellow girls in the middle.

My god. Nearly as much money in diamonds as your fvcking house! I bet if you threw in the cost of the bags in that trip, the shoes, and the clothes, then it would match your house value.

This is where you need to dig up those posts where you claimed you were far more successful, have far more money, and only associate with wealthy and very successful people.

Oh, and the presentation is how it always is. I’m extremely organized, which is part of the recipe to my success. My master bedroom closet is organized similarly by color . . . I keep
the black girls in one corner, the white girls in another corner, and the yellow girls in the middle.
You keep talking about the value of my house, which is bizarre and quite frankly, alarming, given your mental state and propensity for stalking. How could you presume to know the value of my house when it hasn't been appraised since 2005 when I built it?

I have appraisals for millions of dollars in new construction i've built in the last 6 months if you're looking for something more recent. It's not jewelry, and people who post here have actually seen it in person, so its not part of the rifle LARPing land.

You keep talking about the value of my house, which is bizarre and quite frankly, alarming, given your mental state and propensity for stalking. How could you presume to know the value of my house when it hasn't been appraised since 2005 when I built it?
The fact that you have to ask such a dumb question calls into question your intelligence.

Huntington hasn't seen much of a housing appreciation since 2005 (or whenever it was that I first went to your house so you'd stop begging me to come over so you could show it to me). So knowing how cheap real estate and land are in Huntington, it doesn't take much intelligence to realize that your house is still in the same general ballpark of appraisal than it was 15+ years ago.

As much in diamonds as your house. Ouch!

I have appraisals for millions of dollars in new construction i've built in the last 6 months if you're looking for something more recent. It's not jewelry, and people who post here have actually seen it in person, so its not part of the rifle LARPing land.
So I keep posting things to prove you wrong and mock you for continuing to be wrong. Yet you're the moron who keeps running around saying it's fake. You are so eaten up with the fact that I am far, far more successful than you, and far, far better of a human than you, that you try to talk yourself into believing that it's fake.

The fact that you have to ask such a dumb question calls into question your intelligence.

Huntington hasn't seen much of a housing appreciation since 2005 (or whenever it was that I first went to your house so you'd stop begging me to come over so you could show it to me). So knowing how cheap real estate and land are in Huntington, it doesn't take much intelligence to realize that your house is still in the same general ballpark of appraisal than it was 15+ years ago.

As much in diamonds as your house. Ouch!

So I keep posting things to prove you wrong and mock you for continuing to be wrong. Yet you're the moron who keeps running around saying it's fake. You are so eaten up with the fact that I am far, far more successful than you, and far, far better of a human than you, that you try to talk yourself into believing that it's fake.
But that's strange, when my house was appraised 15 years ago it appraised for $495,000. Are you saying after 3-4 renovations since that time the value of my house has been cut in half? You truly are a soothsayer in addition to the richest person on this forum. Humbled to speak to you.

But that's strange, when my house was appraised 15 years ago it appraised for $495,000. Are you saying after 3-4 renovations since that time the value of my house has been cut in half? You truly are a soothsayer in addition to the richest person on this forum. Humbled to speak to you.

Uh huh.

"Huntington is awful. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about this city for young, successful people. We are planning on moving away from here in the next few years and looking at a few far better places."

Tick-tock, tick-tock.

While WV hasn’t generally seen massive upswings and downturns in our economy and housing markets, real estate has appreciated quite significantly in the past few years, and especially has since 2005. We recently did a drive by inspection on our home and the value has risen 40% since we bought it in 2017. I know what murox has in his home, and its value has risen about 75% or more since he built it.

I don’t know where those numbers fall under your definition of “general ballpark,” but I know both of my statements to be true.

That's the most racist thing I've ever read

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT