ADVERTISEMENT

Elmore

Yep turned out like I expected, bitter fight to the end. I don't think Green Bay is as good as Hampton

So was the MU defense for that burst of scoring by Hampton.
Defense needs to stop falling for misdirection...left a wide open dunk to give Hampton a lead with less than 2 mins to go.

Why...oh why...does MU keep allowing teams to come back in the game so late?

So was the MU defense for that burst of scoring by Hampton.
Defense needs to stop falling for misdirection...left a wide open dunk to give Hampton a lead with less than 2 mins to go.

Why...oh why...does MU keep allowing teams to come back in the game so late?
It was Marshall going cold and getting sloppy. Hampton score 38 in 1st half and 40 in 2nd. The difference was Marshall only managing 29 after the half....

Danny told us at practice Monday that both Green Bay and Tex Southern were better than any other team we had played, including Hampton.
Wonder what his opinion is after playing a grind game last night though. I'd say it's a wash, we do have them at home though so there is at least one edge

Danny told us at practice Monday that both Green Bay and Tex Southern were better than any other team we had played, including Hampton.

COACH SPEAK..
.and you fell for Danny's quips....ha ha ha ha ha I know him like a book...we play cards!

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT