ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Broadcast

Aug 21, 2019
Hilton Head, SC
So there’s a guy selling T-Shirts on the corner of 20st street and 3rd Ave saying “Fucxxxxing something. ESPN showed it and immediately went to a test pattern. I saw that guy during homecoming and yelled “please , no one buy that obscene shirt “. That’s what you see in Morgantown. What’s happening is what I was afraid of. We must keep our Marshall culture. So disappointed that we would allow this.

Reactions: The Real SamC
Hmmm.

I'm more concerned about a madman yelling things and drawing attention to the shirt than I am what the shirt actually says. You should probably tell us about how afraid you are of the Marshall culture changing in the middle of the "Who's Got A Herd-On" cheer that has gone on for 30 years.

So there’s a guy selling T-Shirts on the corner of 20st street and 3rd Ave saying “Fucxxxxing something. ESPN showed it and immediately went to a test pattern. I saw that guy during homecoming and yelled “please , no one buy that obscene shirt “. That’s what you see in Morgantown. What’s happening is what I was afraid of. We must keep our Marshall culture. So disappointed that we would allow this.
They sell this stuff at Full Circle Gifts and Goods in Huntington
80563804_2682616918450787_7252267598891450368_n.jpg
80020606_2682616841784128_1335090631206240256_n.jpg
https://fullcirclegiftsandgoods.com/

• Sad
Reactions: putnam green
Hmmm.

I'm more concerned about a madman yelling things and drawing attention to the shirt than I am what the shirt actually says. You should probably tell us about how afraid you are of the Marshall culture changing in the middle of the "Who's Got A Herd-On" cheer that has gone on for 30 years.
Always hated that as well. Never in my lifetime did I say it. If that makes me a mad man… so be it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT