ADVERTISEMENT

A Feel Good Christmas Story - A Long One

Good read from the archives of Pullman Square.

It appears that most, if not all, of these threads you revive are mine. What is the royalty payment scale on this site, because I should be expecting enough to be able to pay off your upcoming divorce.

you pushed some crazy guy over the edge to suicide and you left a substance on your face that you had no clue about other than it burned for an hour, and you feel good about it?

Quote of the topic!

Did you leave that shit on your face for over 60 mins?

Personally, would have wiped it off and beat the shit out of that goofy-looking dude.

It appears that most, if not all, of these threads you revive are mine. What is the royalty payment scale on this site, because I should be expecting enough to be able to pay off your upcoming divorce.
I only revive one on occasion, and that's to read the wisdom of the outstanding gentleman that used to post on this forum. Based on that, Dreh will be getting all royalties, and I'll even have my wife give him a blowjob.

Personally, would have wiped it off and beat the shit out of that goofy-looking dude.
Was the part where I was out of my car, 15 feet from his car, and he was in his car and then immediately sped away too difficult for you to understand? Let me guess - you would have chased him down on foot?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT