ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN College Gameday

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
In Kalamazoo, Michigan! At Western Michigan. Western Michigam! Western "Freakin" Michigan! Against Buffalo! Geez

I Got A Gal In Kalamazoo - Mack Gordon and Harry Warren / Glenn Miller Orchestra 1942

in before "MAC is the suck! CUSA is the Notre Dame of G5 conferences!"

even though our TV contract, Sagarin, Top 25 polls, and my TV says otherwise...

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
With the ACC and PAC 12 willing to play TV games on Thursday and Friday nights, CUSA has no argument to be against that type of scheduling.

I get how the Spamites have all had their collective panties in a wad all week, as the Sons of New Jersey seem to think that their quixotic run at being Alabama first victim in yet another march to yet another SEC national championship. But for the life of me, I don't get the point of this thread at all.

Memo. Gameday has gone to an "unusual" place about this time of year for at least the last 8 or so years. Among those Harrisonburg, VA; Boston, MA (for a Harvard game) ; Fargo, ND; Troy, AL; Houston, TX (for a Houston game, Houston then being in CUSA during the time ESPN had no contract with CUSA, which completely blows away all of your conspiracy theories) ; Salt Lake City, UT (when BYU was in the predecessor to the G5) ; Boise, ID; Colorado Springs, CO; and Tallahassee, FL (for a FAMU game) . Happens about once per year, usually around this time. They cannot just go to Tuscaloosa every week.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I get how the Spamites have all had their collective panties in a wad all week, as the Sons of New Jersey seem to think that their quixotic run at being Alabama first victim in yet another march to yet another SEC national championship. But for the life of me, I don't get the point of this thread at all.

Memo. Gameday has gone to an "unusual" place about this time of year for at least the last 8 or so years. Among those Harrisonburg, VA; Boston, MA (for a Harvard game) ; Fargo, ND; Troy, AL; Houston, TX (for a Houston game, Houston then being in CUSA during the time ESPN had no contract with CUSA, which completely blows away all of your conspiracy theories) ; Salt Lake City, UT (when BYU was in the predecessor to the G5) ; Boise, ID; Colorado Springs, CO; and Tallahassee, FL (for a FAMU game) . Happens about once per year, usually around this time. They cannot just go to Tuscaloosa every week.

So by your logic, College GameDay will eventually come to Huntington?

I like that GameDay moves around the country but being in Kalamazoo today seemed charitable. Almost like saying, congrats...you're undefeated but nobody has noticed and nobody cares. Enjoy your tiny moment in the spotlight.

They never came to Huntington in 2014 when we were undefeated and ranked. Guess we know what they think about CUSA.

But yeah, we went with CSTV, then FOX, now ASN and BEin. Wow!!!

So by your logic, College GameDay will eventually come to Huntington?

No. The evil conspirators in Bristol will visit every single place where football is played in North America, but will never come to Huntington, just to punish us for not having a contract with ESPN for a five year period in the early 2010's, even though CUSA currently has a contract with ESPN and, in fact, MU-WKU will be on ESPN (well ESPN something) next week.

If Marshall is ever again competitive, which will not happen with this current QB, of course, there is no reason to believe that someday our number will not come up.

And, not that it would be a good mix together, but November 14, 2020 is a Saturday.

But yeah, we went with CSTV, then FOX, now ASN and BEin. Wow!!!

I said:

Among those ... Houston then being in CUSA during the time ESPN had no contract with CUSA, which completely blows away all of your conspiracy theories) ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT