ADVERTISEMENT

Europe is under siege by muslims

It is a lot of horseshit really. Chicken shit actually. To sit on here talking about wanting all these towelheads while sitting in your lily white holler cocoon somewhere.

Come on out here and get a whiff of the bastards and get back to me then. Not to mention listen to them talk. How about dodging them on the road? Can't drive for shit either. They need to keep them the hell out.

Come on out here and get a whiff of the bastards and get back to me then. Not to mention listen to them talk. How about dodging them on the road? Can't drive for shit either. They need to keep them the hell out.

It's there food. Which I happen to love. I am not a fan of bland food.

The best taxi driver I ever had was an Arab in Nashville. He wheeled his van like Mario fvcking Andretti, making mincemeat of rush hour traffic, while spraying SOB's, MF's, and a couple of N-bombs at everyone else on the road. He was like a brown version of me. You don't get this kind of fun with Uber. I tipped the guy 50%.

Smells like they're sacrificing goats to me, but you're an urban utopian. I understand your welcoming them in with open arms.

Somebody out in the sticks wanting it though? He only wants it to stick it to successful people living in places he was afraid to move to.

Smells like they're sacrificing goats to me, but you're an urban utopian. I understand your welcoming them in with open arms.

I welcome anyone that wants to come here and work hard. Especially people that are good at cooking lamb. Now if an individual wants to go all jihad, I don't have a problem with hanging them on the courthouse lawn.

I am surprised a fat fvcker like you doesn't want to try the foods of other cultures. That's the best part of being fat, eating.

Eating is terrible. I wish food was all just exact measured out bland gobs of unappealing nourishment, only taken in to sustain the required energy.

There's way too much variety in everything. It leads to chaos and aggravation. Better off reducing everything down to its most basic element and then find the easiest, cheapest, quickest way of getting it if you need it.

Reactions: GreenDuke
You just want to hear my story about when they lived next door to me again.

OK, here it is. 15 of them crammed in that little apartment. They stunk the place up something terrible and talked real loud. Most people do. However, they sounded exactly like the beheading videos I used to watch back when I was a lively young fat man.

In those days, before I had anything or realized that light was the bane of my existence, this time of year was spent with a great hunger for graham crackers and to be dead.

Which reminds me, someone also requested the story of how I lost weight. It was Xanax withdrawal. Had to taper off them myself after loathing the zombie I had become on them. Anyhow, I cut them into thirds. Every two weeks, I'd cut another third. 0.5 mg cut.

Each cut made me sicker than hell. I was up all night shaking. Nauseous most of the time. Neck and head hurt badly. It was like getting the shit kicked out of me. Still came to work everyday, but ate very little.

Once I felt good again, I figured I'd go back to my old hogging days. Not so fast. The system could no longer handle that amount of food. Felt like a bowling ball in the gut. Had to cut down. Lost a lot of weight.

There's more, but even my eyes are glazing over. Writing novels sucks as much as reading them.

I have a question. One of my son's best friends is black. Why are they such bad tippers when you go out to eat? It is awful. They will rack up a $100 dinner and tip just a few bucks. To the point, you have to walk back in and throw down a 20 when nobody is looking. My wife waited tables and even the black folks that worked there hated getting the black tables because they are notorious for being shitty tippers.

Dayton is about 52% white.

Yes, much like Baltimore, Dayton is only black or white. 95% of the population is one or the other.

That isn't culturally diverse.

Compare that to D.C. suburbs:

Fairfax: 16% Hispanic, 15% Asian, 5% other than those two or black/white.

Gaithersburg: 31% white, 24% Hispanic, 17% Asian, 16% black, 11% other.

1.5s. Cut a third off down to 1.0, another third down to 0.5, the last third was it. Each third produced unlimited thuds in my head, neck and stomach. At first I tried to quit cold turkey. Couldn't do it.

Shook so bad, my hands were stinging from all the nervous wrenching. At 4 in the morning, no less. Had to have one. That's how it is to be a damn addict. Now I know why they'll kill for their drugs.

Middle Eastern cuisine, until they have it fast food there's no way I can eat it. I've been going back to fast food lately. The waiting is awful. Waiting is my #1 hate really. I must have things that keep moving. Sitting there, stagnant air sinks in, eyes glaze, head hurts, pure hell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT