ADVERTISEMENT

All I Do is Win

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
As I depart yet another international tour, I am forced to contemplate how I just seem to be extraordinary at any endeavor I attempt.

Even with Bumble, I’m definitely a Hall-of-Famer. In about a week’s time in Europe, I have over 850 women who have swiped right on me and are hoping that I match with them. Please note: Bumble doesn’t show my net worth nor my girth. It only shows my physical appearance while non-nude. Yet close to 1000 European slvts still want me to slay them.

And my bumble game is amazing. For instance, look at my first line to this one: Dee Snaughts? Classic. Consider this one already closed. She won’t be able to resist that type of opening line. How could any woman?

I’m also getting approached far more by women. Previously, I believe they were all too intimidated by my absurdly impressive appearance to make the first move. So why are they hitting on me now? I don’t think I’m necessarily getting better looking to lead to that. In fact, I think with age, I am less initimidating. Going from a 10 to a 9.9 has led to me getting more harems.

I think she might be on Bumble, so I need you to hook me up with a meet and greet with Lana Del Ray. I can’t stop listening to Born to Die.

We can swap out me for you at the meet up like a wish.com meme.

In exchange I’ll get you some doxycycline to cover you for the European escapades.

Rifle shitposting on Pullman from his basement with his chain mail hat on:

i-knew-you-would-come-indiana-jones.gif

Reactions: TheLondonBlitz
Uh, the picture in your post clearly shows a woman who is 33. Software glitch?
Those are people who like me. I can’t hide myself from age groups or who likes me. My filter only shows people in the range that I select, not the other way around. Intelligence glitch?

I don’t know anything about those apps. I would assume you could set some kind of parameters to auto filter people that you wouldn’t be interested in even if they selected you. If not, it would be a worthwhile upgrade.

I don’t know anything about those apps. I would assume you could set some kind of parameters to auto filter people that you wouldn’t be interested in even if they selected you. If not, it would be a worthwhile upgrade.
Most people don’t have to worry about a lot of people, desirable or not, liking them.

For people like me with 800+ people who want to match with them within a day or two? Yeah, it would help, but we are used to overwhelmingly amounts of attention from all women.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT