ADVERTISEMENT

People where I live(and some other places) crack me up.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
These morons get on social media and community sites and go to the town and talk about development. Now, to start of with, I can say sometimes there is too much of it in certain places and hell, I make money off it.

But, what cracks me up is we they say these poor animals they have lost their habitat. Or this land belonged to the Indians. It is not right! Well, I look at them and say are you going to give up your house? Maybe we should level your neighborhood and give it back to bambi or Sitting Bull.

These virtue siginaling idiots crack me up. If you want to say there is too much traffic and the roads cannot handle it. Ok, you might have an argument. If you say, the schools are over crowdede. Ok, I will listen. Or, you got to eat and there are 500 people in line for a cheeseburger and they need more food places. Ok. I get it.

But, to say don't harm the squirrels getting into the attic because we took their habitat. No kiss my ass. Or, we stole lands from Sitting Bull and should give it back. Well, you start first you Chapel Hill brainwashed morons.

The greatest stuff I read is where these morons try to rehab dead rabbits. Heard of a lady trying to load a deer in her car after it was hit by a another car. Or, better yet look at the beautiful coyotes in the neighborhood. Well, he ain't so cute when he is rabid and bites little Johnny or Fido the Dog is he?

We are stealing their land. Well, give your house to Sitting Bull or bulldoze it and make an 80 ft x 100 ft nature preserve.

These morons get on social media and community sites and go to the town and talk about development. Now, to start of with, I can say sometimes there is too much of it in certain places and hell, I make money off it.

But, what cracks me up is we they say these poor animals they have lost their habitat. Or this land belonged to the Indians. It is not right! Well, I look at them and say are you going to give up your house? Maybe we should level your neighborhood and give it back to bambi or Sitting Bull.

These virtue siginaling idiots crack me up. If you want to say there is too much traffic and the roads cannot handle it. Ok, you might have an argument. If you say, the schools are over crowdede. Ok, I will listen. Or, you got to eat and there are 500 people in line for a cheeseburger and they need more food places. Ok. I get it.

But, to say don't harm the squirrels getting into the attic because we took their habitat. No kiss my ass. Or, we stole lands from Sitting Bull and should give it back. Well, you start first you Chapel Hill brainwashed morons.

The greatest stuff I read is where these morons try to rehab dead rabbits. Heard of a lady trying to load a deer in her car after it was hit by a another car. Or, better yet look at the beautiful coyotes in the neighborhood. Well, he ain't so cute when he is rabid and bites little Johnny or Fido the Dog is he?

We are stealing their land. Well, give your house to Sitting Bull or bulldoze it and make an 80 ft x 100 ft nature preserve.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan

The native lands is a very poor argument as they lost the fight and hence the land.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT