ADVERTISEMENT

European heat wave

The issue isn’t climate change. It’s the over the top exaggerations that are constantly skewed by the climate change cult. From the coming ice age in the 70s to the Maldives being under water in the 80s and catastrophic ice melt of the 2000s. Those never happened and eventually people ignore chicken little.
You need to read the real news and check out some pictures of what is going on..sea levels are rising faster and getting warmer..all of this is true and I have seen it with my own eyes...politics has covered your eyes to the truth.

You need to read the real news and check out some pictures of what is going on..sea levels are rising faster and getting warmer..all of this is true and I have seen it with my own eyes...politics has covered your eyes to the truth.
So none of the predictions were ever made? I never once claimed things weren’t changing. I’m saying the claims made don’t support what’s actually happening. The goal posts keep shifting for when we actually go over a cliff with regards to irreversible damage. The constan end of the world unless we take drastic action talk doesn’t help the climate change cause

What does it feel like to be responsible for this? The last 80 years you’ve been on the planet have caused this disaster. You accepted big oils money too. Gladly took those pay checks. Only now do you care about the planet when you’re on your way out. Convenient

You are saying give up on green energy? it can never happen..it has already replaced some of fossil fuel energy and it will continue to do so whether you like it or believe it or not.
No dummy. You keep working on Green Energy and when it comes to the point its affordable, sustainable and can power a great nation then you can think about transition. Only a fool ditches energy the country has 100s of years supply of for something we can't run the nation on.

Dude, it's not rocket science. The climate change religion is meant to control people (idiots like you) and to create wealth (not yours but globalist elites) and will cause great pain and stress on our taxpayers, consumers and country in general as well as jeopardize national security.

Reactions: mlblack16.
My oven went up to 400 degrees and burned my breakfast biscuits. I’m blaming global warming because I know i set the temperature at 250.

So none of the predictions were ever made? I never once claimed things weren’t changing. I’m saying the claims made don’t support what’s actually happening. The goal posts keep shifting for when we actually go over a cliff with regards to irreversible damage. The constan end of the world unless we take drastic action talk doesn’t help the climate change cause
I keep saying it is not the end of the world coming with this just some really bad consequences if we sit on our hands and do nothing . The end of the world as we know it will end when Jesus returns.

No dummy. You keep working on Green Energy and when it comes to the point its affordable, sustainable and can power a great nation then you can think about transition. Only a fool ditches energy the country has 100s of years supply of for something we can't run the nation on.

Dude, it's not rocket science. The climate change religion is meant to control people (idiots like you) and to create wealth (not yours but globalist elites) and will cause great pain and stress on our taxpayers, consumers and country in general as well as jeopardize national security.
Will cost us far less than if we continue to use fossil fuels and wait for just the right time to use green energy..like in sports its the process that counts.

You are a fool then. It just puts our country in decline
So you are saying we should just drill baby drill until its all gone and then use our green energy?...I am sure that is what those money hungry oil companies would like.

So you are saying we should just drill baby drill until its all gone and then use our green energy?...I am sure that is what those money hungry oil companies would like.
Ok let's bankrupt our country and let China become the super power while we decline. U are a special kind of stupid. Honestly u have to be a troll, no one else is as stupid as greed

Reactions: mlblack16.
Ok let's bankrupt our country and let China become the super power while we decline. U are a special kind of stupid. Honestly u have to be a troll, no one else is as stupid as greed
Trump almost bankrupt us when he was in office...maybe you are one of those lucky millionaires who got all that money in his rich mans tax break..I never got a penny ..talk about a bad tax break hurting our debt that was a big one.Trickle down and fiddle de de ..worst president our country ever had.

Meanwhile politicians are still buying ocean front property

Reactions: Jartard
Meanwhile politicians are still buying ocean front property
It is pretty safe to buy ocean front property in California as the Pacific is not threatening yet but along the east coast and Florida it had better be for short term usage as the Atlantic Ocean is coming in fast.

You just gladly collected from those oil companies for years you lying sack of excrement.

Have you actually looked at what the government tax receipts were during the Trump years? (Of course you haven’t)
Dont always ask me if i know something...show some proof of your statements.

Are you saying there have never been other similarly-timed temperature changes in the 4.5 billion year history of the planet?
The only time period that matters to us is the very tiny sliver of time in which humans have been present.

Sure, it was hotter when the dinosaurs were around. I don't think we want to live on a planet where insects have 30" wingspans.
I didn’t say we hadn’t had higher temperatures, I said we hadn’t had faster changes. The scale on that chart is in units of 50,000 years. The changes we are seeing are happening on a scale of 100 or fewer years.
You are talking to people who believe Earth is 7k years old.

You are talking to people who believe Earth is 7k years old.
Congrats on your "dumbest post of the week" award. Seeing as how his response was directed towards me, and you just quoted me saying the earth was 4.5 billion years old, you end up looking like a moron. Good job, LINO.

4a4.gif

Congrats on your "dumbest post of the week" award. Seeing as how his response was directed towards me, and you just quoted me saying the earth was 4.5 billion years old, you end up looking like a moron. Good job, LINO.

4a4.gif
Nah. It's a general assessment. I hear plenty of "God will take care of it" from the anti-science crowd. Granted, I hear a little less of it since COVID killed some of them.

Nah. It's a general assessment. I hear plenty of "God will take care of it" from the anti-science crowd. Granted, I hear a little less of it since COVID killed some of them.
well the only person talking about when jesus comes in this thread is your liberal idiot friend Oldies and I see Greed your other liberal idiot friend preaching in other threads.

and who is the anti-science crowd? just because we don't believe hypocrites like Gore, Obama and Kerry? I'm all about science and I know man made global warming cannot be proven and I know the earth in its long history has gone through many hotter and colder cycles well before the first fossil fuel was ever burned.

I love the idiot liberals that will claim to be atheist and laugh at those that put faith in religion, then they (like a good Baptist, Mormon, catholic, Muslim etc) will place their blind faith on theory (climate change) that can't be proven and even if it could be proven we don't know if the push to green energy will correct it, nor do we know how much of it's own environmental problems green will cause.

hypocrites like Gore, Obama and Kerry
Pretty sure they are not climate scientists.
I know man made global warming cannot be proven
You don't know much.

https://www.science.org/doi/abs/10.1126/science.aas8806

I know the earth in its long history has gone through many hotter and colder cycles well before the first fossil fuel was ever burned.
1. Speed of change
2. Elimination of natural variable causation.
laugh at those that put faith in religion
Trust in God, but row away from the rocks.

LMAO.....more theory.
you-keep-using-that-word.jpg

Now do all the tempature and climate cycles of the last 450,000 years or so. moron

morans.jpg

We can largely model out past changes. Long term changes with causes; ice ages, predictable and known variations (Milankovitch cycles); sudden changes due to extreme natural events (Toba event), etc. Maunder Minimum/solar activity, volcanism, and such phenomenon.

The thing is, these changes we are now experiencing are sudden and with no observable natural causes. There's only one variable that has changed: more greenhouse gasses, and not from volcanism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT