ADVERTISEMENT

Evolution chart

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
with a quick glance, greed appears to be the 3rd one from the left on the chart.

probably need a chart on rats to pinpoint his place on that one. Probably could pass for any position, since a rat is a rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
He's a descendant of Xenu, hence the appearance of alien morphology.

• Haha
He's a descendant of Xenu, hence the appearance of alien morphology.
If he was from alien lineage, it would mean that a more advanced being is in his lineage. That’s glaringly obvious not to be accurate.

You can easily see in his responses that he’s knocking rocks together to make a spark while the rest of us (even Hokies and raoul) are using aim a flame.

• Haha
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

Never seen this picture, but I have seen Deliverance. Is that close enough to get the idea?

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT