ADVERTISEMENT

Expensive things that are “worth it”

Wanting blowjobs over sex suggests you’re gay.

We've had this conversation before. Oral leads to less chance of pregnancy and STDs. Not all of us are comfortable raw-dogging 19 year old Hooters waitresses in the family bathtub. Your obsession with wanting me to be gay starts to explain the frequent "sleepover" invites you used to aggressively invite me to.

You guys would give E.T. a hard time about being a cuck. It's quite clear what Middle Class Murox's strategy was with wanting me to spend the night at his house.

Wait so most of these chicks blow you but they don't screw?
I don't know if "most" is accurate. I don't fvck all of them. If I feel the chance of them being dirty is greater than 33% likely, such as a 19 year old Hooters waitress from Kentucky, I test out her oral skills first. Other times, the time of the month prohibits it. Things you married guys (unless you're a serial cheater like Middle Class Murox) don't have to worry about since it's only your birthday once every 365 days.

I don't know if "most" is accurate. I don't fvck all of them. If I feel the chance of them being dirty is greater than 33% likely, such as a 19 year old Hooters waitress from Kentucky, I test out her oral skills first. Other times, the time of the month prohibits it. Things you married guys (unless you're a serial cheater like Middle Class Murox) don't have to worry about since it's only your birthday once every 365 days.
Not me pal. I am hitting better than .280 weekly and also pepper my own fungo bat on some of the off days.

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderscope
This checks out.

Heterosexual men with normal testosterone levels wouldn’t let a smokeshow blow him without f’cking her. This is basic evolutionary biology.
True. Wow she is a 9.5 or 10 and you hold back on laying pipe? Not buying it. MR dick wants the tang at some point. That's not fair to him.

Reactions: murox
You take a blowjob when that’s the only option. When sex is available, you knock the bottom out of it 100% of the time.

You take a blowjob when that’s the only option. When sex is available, you knock the bottom out of it 100% of the time.
giphy.gif

Agreed. And that is also what a blowjob is. I realize you're married and you've probably forgotten what that is.
A blowjob is not the vagina.

So you are telling me these hot chicks tell a grown ass man, hey I wll blow you but no sex? Or you tell them , hey you can blow me but no sex? These hot adult grown ass women?

I am going back to the basketball thread on the paid board. This is too damn confusing.

Reactions: thunderscope
True. Wow she is a 9.5 or 10 and you hold back on laying pipe? Not buying it. MR dick wants the tang at some point. That's not fair to him.

So you are telling me these hot chicks tell a grown ass man, hey I wll blow you but no sex? Or you tell them , hey you can blow me but no sex? These hot adult grown ass women?

I am going back to the basketball thread on the paid board. This is too damn confusing.
Let me explain: to many gay guys, “a mouth is a mouth.” Gays are disgusted by vaginas.

So you are telling me these hot chicks tell a grown ass man, hey I wll blow you but no sex?
A majority of girls will have oral before vaginal.

Or you tell them , hey you can blow me but no sex? These hot adult grown ass women?
I don't usually tell them "no" ahead of time. I finish which then gives me an excuse of hanging them out to dry. The bad part is that usually makes them think I'm such a good guy, and they get even clingier that way.

Let me explain: to many gay guys, “a mouth is a mouth.” Gays are disgusted by vaginas.
You can keep hoping, but it won't come true. You're stuck with the same puss for the rest of your life. Just one more reason why you envy me.

So you are telling me these hot chicks tell a grown ass man, hey I wll blow you but no sex?
I mean I’ve been out of the game for a while but it’s obvious you’ve been out much, much longer.

Edit: plus if they were going home with me their judgement was obviously suspect as well as their standards, so again, pays to be careful.

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
A majority of girls will have oral before vaginal.

I don't usually tell them "no" ahead of time. I finish which then gives me an excuse of hanging them out to dry. The bad part is that usually makes them think I'm such a good guy, and they get even clingier that way.

You can keep hoping, but it won't come true. You're stuck with the same puss for the rest of your life. Just one more reason why you envy me.
Wait, what? I thought I was a serial cheater?

Wait, what? I thought I was a serial cheater?

You are. You can't be nearly as sloppy as before, which means you have to severely limit your serial cheating, which means you're basically stuck with the same puss all of the time. Go look at the advice I gave you when you told me you were cheating one of the other times. I told you to break it off, because she was going to tell your wife. And look what happened, Murox the Moron; she did exactly that.

You're an amateur who doesn't know how to control the puss. It's why you'll get caught again eventually.

MarshallisQBU (if that's the right name) probably has the #1 house, if he's the same guy that lives in Southern Virginia in a nice wooded area. Think it was him that posted his house a few years back, but may be mistaken. WV-FAN has to be top 3, but his house smells like beer farts. I wouldn't necessarily trade mine either. Doc Fungus is buying us a nice mountain top home near Asheville at some point, so that's what I'm waiting for.
My house is on smith mtn lake. I’m biased but I think it’s pretty badass. I don’t think I’ve ever put a picture up. It has nice things but nothing over the top.

They did a charity tour here and my house was on it. Some of the houses were worth five times more than mine. One was 11,000 sq feet on 11 acres waterfront with 3500 sq guest house and a Pool house for staff to live in at 1500 sq ft. It was so gaudy I couldn’t move around without fear of breaking some ancient relic.

Houses are nice bc you get to build or design them how you want them. I have a putting green in the back and some people thought that was the dumbest thing ever. Other people loved it. We built our house for what we liked and wanted.

It’s just like the car thing. My car is a 2018 4 runner with dinks, scratches, dents and almost 200k miles. Fancy cars just aren’t my thing. My boat is spotless, more high end brand with fancy gadgets and I would take a bullet for it.

My house is on smith mtn lake. I’m biased but I think it’s pretty badass. I don’t think I’ve ever put a picture up. It has nice things but nothing over the top.

They did a charity tour here and my house was on it. Some of the houses were worth five times more than mine. One was 11,000 sq feet on 11 acres waterfront with 3500 sq guest house and a Pool house for staff to live in at 1500 sq ft. It was so gaudy I couldn’t move around without fear of breaking some ancient relic.

Houses are nice bc you get to build or design them how you want them. I have a putting green in the back and some people thought that was the dumbest thing ever. Other people loved it. We built our house for what we liked and wanted.

It’s just like the car thing. My car is a 2018 4 runner with dinks, scratches, dents and almost 200k miles. Fancy cars just aren’t my thing. My boat is spotless, more high end brand with fancy gadgets and I would take a bullet for it.
You probably didn't post pictures, but I do recall you talking about Smith Mountain Lake, so I had looked it up and saw the real estate, due to looking in that area for potential places to move to. If I can recall, it's somewhat close to the NC border, and not too far from Blacksburg and Roanoke. BTW, my poor car is a 2017, but only have 45,000 miles on it so far, due to living only 3 miles from work, as well as usually being too bowed up to go anywhere on the weekends.

You probably didn't post pictures, but I do recall you talking about Smith Mountain Lake, so I had looked it up and saw the real estate, due to looking in that area for potential places to move to. If I can recall, it's somewhat close to the NC border, and not too far from Blacksburg and Roanoke. BTW, my poor car is a 2017, but only have 45,000 miles on it so far, due to living only 3 miles from work, as well as usually being too bowed up to go anywhere on the weekends.
i use to go to SML every year for 4th of july, this was back in the late 90's/early 2000's. we'd rent a house and a couple boats for the week and lay drunk. about sunk a pontoon once. also got lost on the lake after watching the fireworks once. that's all i have.

• Haha
Reactions: marshallisqbu
I think my wife's 2013 had you beat until some guy murdered it in the middle of the night by crashing headfirst into it on a wide two-way neighborhood road... He was sober...

Depending on the side of the lake you are, Roanoke is about 45 min. Lynchburg an hour.

It’s like a quiet less expensive version of Lake Norman. We love it here but it’s a small community. In the summer the weekenders blow up but this time of year is quiet.
As with most water communities, property values and house costs have skyrocketed. It’s insane. They just listed the lot two lots down from me almost 100% over what I paid for mine in 2019.

Reactions: 19MU88
Depending on the side of the lake you are, Roanoke is about 45 min. Lynchburg an hour.

It’s like a quiet less expensive version of Lake Norman. We love it here but it’s a small community. In the summer the weekenders blow up but this time of year is quiet.
As with most water communities, property values and house costs have skyrocketed. It’s insane. They just listed the lot two lots down from me almost 100% over what I paid for mine in 2019.
when we were going down every year 25 years ago, muh uncle, who lived in lynchburg, wanted me to go half on a lake front lot. i think it was like $25 or $30K. kick myself in the ass for not doing that.

probably my second favorite body of water to be on next to the chesapeake (of those i've been on, which isn't many). chesapeake only wins because of crabs (not land crabs, @MichiganHerd, sea crabs).

when we were going down every year 25 years ago, muh uncle, who lived in lynchburg, wanted me to go half on a lake front lot. i think it was like $25 or $30K. kick myself in the ass for not doing that.

probably my second favorite body of water to be on next to the chesapeake (of those i've been on, which isn't many). chesapeake only wins because of crabs (not land crabs, @MichiganHerd, sea crabs).
Only crabs I have these days around me nut sack, is due to not washing the old bay seasoning off my hands prior to rubbing one off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT