ADVERTISEMENT

Extra...

Take your festivals and crawl further back into the Old Law.

So are you saying Zion changed also? God didnt say "Zion is where the festivals are held?"

Have you read James 2 14-26 maybe you should and then come back to me about just having faith alone.

Matter fact ill just put it here for you

What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ? Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone. In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.
James 2:14‭-‬26 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/jas.2.14-26.NIV

Galatians 2:26 Clear shows the Church IS NOT THE BRIDE. Stop coming here with your false doctrine.

This passage is particular for you @extragreen and all Sunday Worshipers

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse! Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.
Galatians 1:6‭-‬10 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/gal.1.6-10.NIV

So are you saying Zion changed also? God didnt say "Zion is where the festivals are held?"

Have you read James 2 14-26 maybe you should and then come back to me about just having faith alone.

Matter fact ill just put it here for you

What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ? Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone. In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.
James 2:14‭-‬26 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/jas.2.14-26.NIV

Galatians 2:26 Clear shows the Church IS NOT THE BRIDE. Stop coming here with your false doctrine.

The Church most certainly is the Bride.
2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

The Church most certainly is the Bride.
2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

That verse definitely doesnt show anything at all lol just stop. The church was established long before the Spirit introduces the Bride to the World in Revelations.

Anymore False Doctrine you want to Spread.

This passage is particular for you @extragreen and all Sunday Worshipers

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse! Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.
Galatians 1:6‭-‬10 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/gal.1.6-10.NIV

You are continually attempting to justify yourself by the works of the Old Law.
Gal 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

You are continually attempting to justify yourself by the works of the Old Law.
Gal 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Matthew 7 verse 21-24 go back and read that again.

That verse definitely doesnt show anything at all lol just stop. The church was established long before the Spirit introduces the Bride to the World in Revelations.

Anymore False Doctrine you want to Spread.

New Testament scripture means nothing to you, as you are altogether incapable of spiritually discerning any of it. You think God is a male person married to a god mother. You think your "festivals" forgive sin. You are Biblically incompetent.

New Testament scripture means nothing to you, as you are altogether incapable of spiritually discerning any of it. You think God is a male person married to a god mother. You think your "festivals" forgive sin. You are Biblically incompetent.

Nah I just posted what the Bible says and go by that. You put your own spin on things and expect the same salvation.

Nah I just posted what the Bible says and go by that. You put your own spin on things and expect the same salvation.

Problem is you don't understand what you post. I don't see a problem with you celebrating your "festivals" if they're done in decency and in order. But when you start telling people that celebrating the passover forgives sins, when you start trying to justify yourself with deeds under the law, when you start talking about a god the mother, then I have a problem with it. Because then it's you spreading false doctrine.

Problem is you don't understand what you post. I don't see a problem with you celebrating your "festivals" if they're done in decency and in order. But when you start telling people that celebrating the passover forgives sins, when you start trying to justify yourself with deeds under the law, when you start talking about a god the mother, then I have a problem with it. Because then it's you spreading false doctrine.

Do you not understand the Melchiezadek?

So do you feel the same way about the Catholic Church and its prostitute sunday churches?

Im guessing you dont give Tithes and Offerings either

Nah, he only bitches to the Republican church members for not tithing more than 10% so the overage will collectively cover anyone who doesn't feel like tithing (namely Greed).

Reactions: Herd Fever
Nah, he only bitches to the Republican church members for not tithing more than 10% so the overage will collectively cover anyone who doesn't feel like tithing (namely Greed).

Too bad he is too stupid to understand another person tithes have nothing to do with you.

If you claim to be Christian and dont know who Melchiezadek is then im just wasting my time discussing the Bible with you.

If you dont understand the importance of the Melchiezadek why claim to be this Christian? Why even challenge my knowledge of the Bible?

Its amazing you dont understand that.

So you dont know the Importance of the Sabbath.
You dont know who Melchiezadek is.
You dont know the Parable of the Wedding Banquet.
You dont follow the festivals of God.

So what do you know?

I know fleecing employees out of Health coverage and Scientology.

That clearly shows your ignorance if you dont know who Melchiezadek is and the importance of the Melchiezadek maybe once you understand why the Passover is important.

Christ is my passover. This is an example of you not having the ability to spiritually discern anything. You think with a carnal mind. Festival of the Trumpets...bwah ha ha

If you claim to be Christian and dont know who Melchiezadek is then im just wasting my time discussing the Bible with you.

Yes you are. You should quit wasting your time discussing and start studying. You have more to learn than anyone I know.

If you dont understand the importance of the Melchiezadek why claim to be this Christian? Why even challenge my knowledge of the Bible?

Its amazing you dont understand that.

So you dont know the Importance of the Sabbath.
You dont know who Melchiezadek is.
You dont know the Parable of the Wedding Banquet.
You dont follow the festivals of God.

So what do you know?

I know fleecing employees out of Health coverage and Scientology.

I know you're an absolute moron when it comes to understanding scripture.

So your laughing at Gods festivals now

I'm laughing at your hilarious understanding of the Bible and your festival of Trumpets. You don't understand that a person can have their sins forgiven and be saved if they'd never so much as heard of Melchizedek.

I'm laughing at your hilarious understanding of the Bible and your festival of Trumpets. You don't understand that a person can have their sins forgiven and be saved if they'd never so much as heard of Melchizedek.

There is 7 feasts of God not just 2 first off.

And maybe read Genesis for once and you will know who King Melchiezadek is and his importance of the Bread and Wine.

There is 7 feasts of God not just 2 first off.

Yep, and only 1 is possibly required. Passover, which we call communion service.

The Day of Atonement is a problem. Christ has already bound Satan.

The Feast of Tabernacles is also a problem. Christ has already set up his government on earth.

The Eighth Day is absolutely false. No one gets a second chance after they die.

And maybe read Genesis for once and you will know who King Melchiezadek is and his importance of the Bread and Wine.

My understanding of Melchisedek is comparatively unimportant. Once again, if I'd never heard of this person in the Old Testament it wouldn't change a thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT