ADVERTISEMENT

Extra...

Yep, and only 1 is possibly required. Passover, which we call communion service.

The Day of Atonement is a problem. Christ has already bound Satan.

The Feast of Tabernacles is also a problem. Christ has already set up his government on earth.

The Eighth Day is absolutely false. No one gets a second chance after they die.

My understanding of Melchisedek is comparatively unimportant. Once again, if I'd never heard of this person in the Old Testament it wouldn't change a thing.

Melchiezadek is also in the New Testament lol

And you dont think some spirit can be reformed and preached to after the Body dies? And you call yourself a Christian?

Also Passover and Communion is 2 different things. You still coming with those Catholic teachings

Zion means only 1 thing in the Bible and that is Mt. Zion.

There is 7 feasts of God not just 2 first off.

And maybe read Genesis for once and you will know who King Melchiezadek is and his importance of the Bread and Wine.

You know the word better than Billy
Thing is other people shouldnt influence you to search for Salvation or not. You came in the world alone you leave alone. And when you are a false prophet sunday worshipper, you will face True God on your own. Not the Sun God you been praying too.[/QUOTE
Son of God. Not Sun God . Show in the NT where a person must participate in a old traditional feast . All this is works You are saved by grace thru faith not of works least any boasting. These festivals come after salvation herd fever? Our Lord is powerful and gave his only son to take our place. Trust trust in him not festivals .I would like to attend a festival. We studied all about the different fesst. Your my.brother fever just like extrasmart

I know you know unbelievers,, love you guys going back and forth at each other. Did it myself and it don't look pretty. My cup runner over tonight.

So are you saying Zion changed also? God didnt say "Zion is where the festivals are held?"

Have you read James 2 14-26 maybe you should and then come back to me about just having faith alone.

Matter fact ill just put it here for you

What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ? Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone. In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.
James 2:14‭-‬26 NIV
https://bible.com/bible/111/jas.2.14-26.NIV

Galatians 2:26 Clear shows the Church IS NOT THE BRIDE. Stop coming here with your false doctrine . We are missionary baptist fever and we run a clothes giveaway. Our bunch try to help folks who are down on their luck.We have helped build 2 churches in Romania. A dirt poor place. We have people ask for money all the time for food or gas money. Usually we take them to the store and pay for what they get. Same with gas. We usually don't hand out money but we don't save We use it wisely because we pray before hand we are a small country church with a very nice youth center. Kids need some where to go.Sometimes this board pretty is dang good.

Melchizedek was the first person to get a tithe wasn't he. Abraham is who showed him honor. I have heard people claim he was Jesus. I never believed that:I do believe a John 3:16 . .A beautiful moment in your heart. I know the Lord has gave me more patience. Patience builds character. I'm kind a character. Lol. I need to read that tonight.

Melchizedek was the first person to get a tithe wasn't he. Abraham is who showed him honor. I have heard people claim he was Jesus. I never believed that:I do believe a John 3:16 . .A beautiful moment in your heart. I know the Lord has gave me more patience. Patience builds character. I'm kind a character. Lol. I need to read that tonight.

Man yall sunday worshippers really need to learn who Melchiezadek was

Show me where nobody gets a second chance.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Matthew 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

I usually stick with the NT but love reading the OT. Fever Once again he was a priest and he fed Abraham. I just don't use him in witnessing.Abraham gave him one tenth of what money and valuables he had on him. The first tithe? He was congratulating Abraham for rescuing Lot.7

Last edited:
Melchiezadek is also in the New Testament lol

And you dont think some spirit can be reformed and preached to after the Body dies? And you call yourself a Christian?
I sure wouldn't take the chance of dying lost and hoping to get saved

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Matthew 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Are you literally sitting here trying to convince people that the soul and the body is one of the same lol

You need to study the Bible, because you certainly don't understand much of it.

Do you give Tithes and offerings? Do you even understand where the practice of Tithing even comes from.

What if I told you Jesus is Melchiezadek, would you call me a liar?

I usually stick with the NT but love reading the OT. Fever Once again he was a priest and he fed Abraham. I just don't use him in witnessing.Abraham gave him one tenth of what money and valuables he had on him. The first tithe? He was congratulating Abraham for rescuing Lot.7

Continue reading he also blessed Abraham with the Bread and Wine.

Are you literally sitting here trying to convince people that the soul and the body is one of the same lol

Nope, I'm trying to enlighten you to understand that no one gets a chance to be saved after they die. You die lost, you're lost eternally. You have zero Biblical scripture to support getting an opportunity after this life on earth of being saved.

Nope, I'm trying to enlighten you to understand that no one gets a chance to be saved after they die. You die lost, you're lost eternally. You have zero Biblical scripture to support getting an opportunity after this life on earth of being saved.

I would give you an Old Testament verse but you would dismiss it as the old law.

But ill continue to ask you, do you give tithes and offerings?

Do you give Tithes and offerings? Do you even understand where the practice of Tithing even comes from.

You now attempting to tell us we can buy salvation? Bwahahaha

What if I told you Jesus is Melchiezadek, would you call me a liar?

That's possible, but it wouldn't make sense to say that Jesus is a high priest after the order of Jesus, now would it?

So Tithes and Offerings isnt a command from God.

I mean damn do you even follow the 10 commandments?

So Tithes and Offerings isnt a command from God.

Not under the new covenant. No.

I mean damn do you even follow the 10 commandments?

The 10 Commandment are the foundation of Mosaic Law. I've been freed from that law by Jesus. All that I need for salvation is in the New Testament, nothing, nothing in the Old Law can provide it at this time. Sorry you can't comprehend that. Don't you have a festival to attend?

Our church believes in tithing. We also support our pastor. He was called 24/7 and its a hard job. He stays in the hospitals visiting who needs visited. If my wife or I got sick we wouldn't have to call him he would be right to the hospital to pray with us and visit. He doesn't have the time to work.He is very educated too. We are praying to have a revival. I sure need one.

Not under the new covenant. No.

The 10 Commandment are the foundation of Mosaic Law. I've been freed from that law by Jesus. All that I need for salvation is in the New Testament, nothing, nothing in the Old Law can provide it at this time. Sorry you can't comprehend that. Don't you have a festival to attend?

So you dont follow the commandments, dont keep gods festivals, dont give tithes and offerings, Dont recognize God the Mother.

Matthew 7 21-24 was specifically talking to people like you.

Honest Question Extra

Do you think God is a Hypocrite? You think he just writes things and give commands for ****s sake?

This is fascinating. Two retards arguing over make-believe, each knowing he is right and has the TRUTH.

This is fascinating. Two retards arguing over make-believe, each knowing he is right and has the TRUTH.

Nah i just repeat what the bible says

Extra picks and chooses what would be pleasing and easy for him

And Make believe, God is not.

Nah i just repeat what the bible says

Extra picks and chooses what would be pleasing and easy for him

And Make believe, God is not.

Your god is most certainly make-believe, just like every other god before him, her, it or whatever.

We're on a FOOTBALL message board. The bible strictly forbids eating or even touching a pig. What are footballs made from? I'm guessing you don't eat pork, either. Leviticus 11:8

I'm also assuming you don't masturbate or pull-out during sex? Genesis 38:9-10 forbids it.

You'd be the first black guy under 35 I've ever seen without a tattoo if you don't have one. Leviticus 19:28 tells us that markings on your body sends you straight to hell.

1 Timothy 2:9 doesn't like your gold chain either.

And let's not forget about eating shellfish. Straight to hell.

Your god is most certainly make-believe, just like every other god before him, her, it or whatever.

We're on a FOOTBALL message board. The bible strictly forbids eating or even touching a pig. What are footballs made from? I'm guessing you don't eat pork, either. Leviticus 11:8

I'm also assuming you don't masturbate or pull-out during sex? Genesis 38:9-10 forbids it.

You'd be the first black guy under 35 I've ever seen without a tattoo if you don't have one. Leviticus 19:28 tells us that markings on your body sends you straight to hell.

First when Paul was hungry, God told him to kill and eat and whatever is unclean is now clean.

I dont really eat shellfish but thats a personal choice.

I havent gotten a new tattoo since I been baptized. Nor do I wear chains.

First when Paul was hungry, God told him to kill and eat and whatever is unclean is now clean.

I dont really eat shellfish but thats a personal choice.

I havent gotten a new tattoo since I been baptized. Nor do I wear chains.

So your "perfect, omnipotent" god made a mistake with his first book, and after his mulligan said "ah, fvck it - eat whatever."

What do you mean by you don't "really" eat shellfish. That's wishy-washy. You're going to hell if you do.

You have tattoos though, which means you're going to hell. Do you have any gold at all? Hell-bound.

So you dont follow the commandments, dont keep gods festivals, dont give tithes and offerings, Dont recognize God the Mother.

Matthew 7 21-24 was specifically talking to people like you.

I follow Jesus. You keep following Moses and see how that works out for you. No, I do NOT recognize your god the mother, and only one of your festivals. The rest of your festivals are unimportant.

Here's one for you Pharisee.....
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Look^^^^it's an antichrist. For those of you who don't know what they are.

I follow Jesus. You keep following Moses and see how that works out for you. No, I do NOT recognize your god the mother, and only one of your festivals. The rest of your festivals are unimportant.

Here's one for you Pharisee.....
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Jesus kept the Sabbath, you dont so who are you following

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT