ADVERTISEMENT

F the govt forgiving these student loan debts.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
So they go and forgive these debts. Bull shit.

Glad my parents worked hard to help me and borrowed against their retirement so I could get a college degree. Then, I got the GI Bill as did thousands and thousands of others serving in some way. Glad my son did the same and signed 9 years of his life away and jumps out of planes and laid in swamps, moutains in the winter,and treated worse than a prisoner some where so he could, as part of his benefit and service, get help with college. So did many others who did Far MOre and lost lives and limbs and their souls in a foreign shit hole to help pay for college and get ahead in life. People worked hard and paid that loan back. Years of their life paying it back working and serving and making paymenets.

Now they step in and pay off this debt because Johnny went got a worthless degree and lived on funny money for 4 years or more and doesn't want to pay it back. Taking that money and living on it. SOme never even completing a degree or training.

**** you to the govt.

We're soon to be Venezuela

That's what they want. Of course, they'll regret it one of these days.

At some point, might as well count on the Chinks to take over the country. Hopefully, I'll be gone before that happens, but rednecks in WV hollers will one day be eating cold rice for supper. Might be allowed to toss some ramps into it for some flavoring, but only if Ho Chi approves it.

So they go and forgive these debts. Bull shit.

Glad my parents worked hard to help me and borrowed against their retirement so I could get a college degree. Then, I got the GI Bill as did thousands and thousands of others serving in some way. Glad my son did the same and signed 9 years of his life away and jumps out of planes and laid in swamps, moutains in the winter,and treated worse than a prisoner some where so he could, as part of his benefit and service, get help with college. So did many others who did Far MOre and lost lives and limbs and their souls in a foreign shit hole to help pay for college and get ahead in life. People worked hard and paid that loan back. Years of their life paying it back working and serving and making paymenets.

Now they step in and pay off this debt because Johnny went got a worthless degree and lived on funny money for 4 years or more and doesn't want to pay it back. Taking that money and living on it. SOme never even completing a degree or training.

**** you to the govt.
Go read the fine print. And what they are actually doing.

What in the hell are you babbling about now? The small percentage of people who actually got screwed and didn't have payments counted, the thing in the news today? Jesus help you.

and jumps out of planes and laid in swamps, moutains in the winter
Shit, I'd do that for free, or even pay to do it...maybe I should have joined the military too.

Reactions: herdfan06
What in the hell are you babbling about now? The small percentage of people who actually got screwed and didn't have payments counted, the thing in the news today? Jesus help you.

Shit, I'd do that for free, or even pay to do it...maybe I should have joined the military too.
Sure you would, hahaha.

Anyway, we all know what the Dems are trying to do here. Pandering to the your college is free crowd and they want to get rid of all these loans. I am not buyign what they are selling and remember, guys like me and Michigan, are way ahead of people on these things. We see bullshit far in advance.

Sure you would, hahaha.

Anyway, we all know what the Dems are trying to do here. Pandering to the your college is free crowd and they want to get rid of all these loans. I am not buyign what they are selling and remember, guys like me and Michigan, are way ahead of people on these things. We see bullshit far in advance.
You and Michigan are Snot and Snotlicker. The only times either of you see bs in advance is when you look in the mirror before leaving home.

Sure you would, hahaha.

You two are indeed masters of bullshit.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Saw on the news that the hispanics have grown tired of all the bullshit pandering coming out of the liberals. Unlike the colored folk, they won't wait another 60 years for promises to come through. They're going conservative, and when that happens, the woke democratic party is dead.

Saw on the news that the hispanics have grown tired of all the bullshit pandering coming out of the liberals. Unlike the colored folk, they won't wait another 60 years for promises to come through. They're going conservative, and when that happens, the woke democratic party is dead.
Exactly. The libs are screwing it up so bad and when they cheat and game the system it will come back to get them eventually. We get hurt along the way because of their stupid policies. It is going to get worse before it gets better. Hang on , it may get rough here in coming months or so.

The liberals screw the hispanics and blacks and others as well. Empty promises and when gas and food and clothes(basics lin life go up) it screws them. All because of stupid liberal policies. The hispanics are starting to see through that BS.

Exactly. The libs are screwing it up so bad and when they cheat and game the system it will come back to get them eventually. We get hurt along the way because of their stupid policies. It is going to get worse before it gets better. Hang on , it may get rough here in coming months or so.

The liberals screw the hispanics and blacks and others as well. Empty promises and when gas and food and clothes(basics lin life go up) it screws them. All because of stupid liberal policies. The hispanics are starting to see through that BS.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. No one other than your fellow idiots believe a word you say.

"dark jealousy, bitterness and animosity."

"A liberal author is lecturing "selfish" Americans for opposing the Biden administration's student loan forgiveness policy, describing their disdain for it as "dark jealousy, bitterness and animosity."

"It’s selfish, it’s extreme, and it’s pure, unadulterated American," Wyman said of the negative reaction. "The hotly contested student loan debate is merely another manifestation of our country’s fetish for individualism and the value it places on self-reliance and personal freedom above all else, demanding that we not look to the government for assistance of any kind."

What the hell is wrong with these people.

No, what is selfish is partaking in a forgiveness program that was only offered to a select few at a given time. You didn't borrow the money thinking you would be given a free pass.

Sure you would, hahaha.
I would pay good money to jump out of an airplane. And I've definitely hiked and camped in the mountains in winter for free. I don't recommend the camping part.

I'll give your son credit for choosing to do hard and crazy stuff in the military. Those Army recruiters always pitched me on boring stuff. The Marine recruiters, now they had a screw loose...in a good way, mind you, but they didn't talk about learning shit to apply to a civilian career.

It's really my only regret in life, I should have signed up.
When fascism comes to America, the Hispanics will hang as surely as the blacks.

I would pay good money to jump out of an airplane. And I've definitely hiked and camped in the mountains in winter for free. I don't recommend the camping part.

I'll give your son credit for choosing to do hard and crazy stuff in the military. Those Army recruiters always pitched me on boring stuff. The Marine recruiters, now they had a screw loose...in a good way, mind you, but they didn't talk about learning shit to apply to a civilian career.

It's really my only regret in life, I should have signed up.

When fascism comes to America, the Hispanics will hang as surely as the blacks.
fascism is ont the side of the left. It really is.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT