ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD FAU

Litton continues to overthrow receivers. Two INT.
MIssed Brady in the end zone.

Would love to put Green in but that ain't happening.

WE are lucky to be this close. Defense gave up some plays but played ok against a great offense.

Litton is killing us again but save Green.

9 points on turnovers and a missed fg is 12 of the 13 point difference.

Doc had big big balls on that kickoff (I'll eat crow) and playing much much better in the 2nd half. Why can't we start the game like this ugh.

Reactions: All4TheHerd
Is Curraj still in school? Doc needs to go and kiss his A#$, and beg him to come back to the team?

Apparently, we have NO back up kicker? Vedvik doing all kicking and punting is taking its toll, IMO!! Need someone else to kick PATS and short field goals.

Now that was some great play calling by FAU. Legg take note.

Looks like our D is getting gassed.

Why is it this commentator can tell us these stats and then the next play they do what he is talking about. "On 3rd and more than 7 they run on 40% of those plays and average 13.1 yds a carry and have scored 4 touchdowns" next play 3rd and goal singletary up the middle for a 13yd touchdown run. We should hire him to help us prepare hahahaha

This game is over but at least we played better.

Next week we better go to 2 back sets and pray the offensive line can open enough holes to control the clock and make WKU put 8 in the box. Maybe then we can throw some play action short or short passes.

I feel bad for the team. They played pretty good against a team that is on fire. I just hate it that we handed the game over with 3 turnovers.

Reactions: All4TheHerd
A first year coach at FAU just cleaned our clock. Tell me why we shouldn't let this staff go or at least the head coach and our shit OC. And I don't want to hear we are young or we don't have the money to buy Docs contact out. Mike hammrick needs to be fired as well. Its time for the people of Marshall to stop beliveing all the bullshit that doc tells them. The Lose falls on Doc he calls the shots and hires the people and recruits the player they need or feel they need.Get your passport ready people C-usa has no love for Marshall so we are going to a bowl game that no one will watch and very very few Marshall fans can afford to go to. Merry Christmas peeps keep drinking that ice cold koo-aid.

Reactions: Dre621
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT